Profile for andrea > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Judge Paella Pan, Silver, 36 cm
Judge Paella Pan, Silver, 36 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice ', 2 Aug. 2016
I did some research and came to the conclusion stainless steel is best material for a paella pan.So glad I went for this!I love having a lid too.
Great buy!reccomended

The Thin Woman's Brain: Rewiring the Brain for Permanent Weight Loss (Paperback) - Common
by Dilia Suriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! its helping me change my perception of ..., 20 Jun. 2016
Great book!its helping me change my perception of thinking about food!im reading it at a slow pace so I can absorb as much as I can.So far it's been brilliant!helps me be more mindful when I eat .

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl
BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed considering the good reviews, 20 Jun. 2016
This was sent back.It did not do the job.I was very disappointed considering the good reviews ...

EasyRead Time Teacher Children's Wall Clock, Past & To format with silent movement. Learn to tell the time in 3 simple steps, for children age 5-12.
Offered by EasyRead Time Teacher Ltd - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
Great clock for my 6 yr old who is learning the time .

FunkyBuys® Branded Heavy Duty Free Standing Chrome Toilet Roll Holder w/ Magazine Rack Height: 57cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, 20 Jun. 2016
Very happy with my purchase ! Good quality and what I like he most is how easy the paper roll goes in.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
Looks good in our bedroom.Does the job.

Ideaworks - Home Spa Bath Pillow, 14"x 13"x4", Neck & Back Comfort
Ideaworks - Home Spa Bath Pillow, 14"x 13"x4", Neck & Back Comfort
Offered by MEDICO

5.0 out of 5 stars i love the big size, 20 Jun. 2016
Exactly what I was looking for!i love the big size !does slip a bit when my gets wet but because it's so big it doesn't really matter.Glad I purchased this!

Arpan White Resin Plastic Strong Round Waste Paper Bin/Basket/Storage -Ideal For Home, Office, Hotels
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
This looks good in my dressing room,I really like the side handles .Looks more expensive than it was .

Leifheit 5 Sponge Cloths
Leifheit 5 Sponge Cloths

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cloths! hard to find in shops, 20 Jun. 2016
The best cloths !hard to find in shops!they are very soft.Will buy more

FREETOO Garlic Press Garlic Crusher Ginger Mincer Squeezer Chopper Stainless Handle Labor-Saving for Home Chef silver
Offered by Freetoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality! professional standards I would say, 20 Jun. 2016
Great quality!professional standards I would say!and price was very good too.
Recommended !!