Profile for Mitsuhiro Fukuyama > Reviews

Iwatani Takoyaki Grill Pan / Plate CB-P-TAF
Iwatani Takoyaki Grill Pan / Plate CB-P-TAF
Offered by J-Groove - Ships directly from Japan -

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Love it. Does exactly what I needed it for. My life will never be the same again.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Oxford Pillow Cases, White, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars but it certainly doesn't feel like the kind that you expect for something that boasts ..., 23 July 2014
I'm not sure which part of Egypt the cotton used in this bedding came from, but it certainly doesn't feel like the kind that you expect for something that boasts "100% Egyptian Cotton, 400 TC". The old adage, you get what you pay for, certainly rings true.

Linens Limited **Special Offer** Goose Feather And Down Pillows, Pair
Linens Limited **Special Offer** Goose Feather And Down Pillows, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars The pictures are so misleading. The pillows I got ..., 23 July 2014
The pictures are so misleading. The pillows I got were as limp and lifeless as a mouldy cucumber - not the plump and luscious ones as shown in illustration. Should have stumped up for a proper pair at a department store - the old adage, you get what you pay for, certainly rings true.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Extra Deep Fitted Sheet, White, King

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Duvet Cover, White, King
Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Duvet Cover, White, King

3-in-1 Eyeglasse Sunglasse Spectatcle Frame Repair Kit Screwdriver Tool
3-in-1 Eyeglasse Sunglasse Spectatcle Frame Repair Kit Screwdriver Tool
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
can't ask for much more - it's less than a pound.

Western Digital 500GB My Passport Portable Hard Drive for Mac
Western Digital 500GB My Passport Portable Hard Drive for Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Love it - OEM packaging means there's no box, no frills, but great working condition and good value.

BWT 2.5 Litre Mineralised Water filter jug white
BWT 2.5 Litre Mineralised Water filter jug white

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced water jug, 30 Dec. 2013
Honestly, we're all hypochondriacs these days aren't we. We clean obsessively, over-medicate and despite the fact that we've got perfectly good, clean water from our taps, we still feel the need to run it through some filter just to make us feel better. So despite my cynicism, I took the plunge - it was Christmas after all - and I had just begun shopping at Whole Foods, so I thought "what better way to complete my healthy living lifestyle than with a premium (this thing is way more expensive than Brita) water jug?"

And so after almost a month of using it, here are my findings: my water doesn't taste any different, I don't feel any healthier, there's still limescale depositing in my kettle (despite the BWT before/after ads to the contrary) and now that it's almost time to replace the filter again, I find that even the cheapest one costs around £5 per filter! People who say they can feel a difference are either way more sensitive to small changes than I am, or are experiencing some form of psychological placebo effect - the premium price one pays probably convinces them of the merits of the product.

No, no, and no. I think I'll be switching back to tap water, thank you very much. The only reason I'm not giving this one star is because I quite like the jug, which is pretty solidly built, but why pay over £20 for a plastic water jug?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 10:36 AM GMT

Lenovo Yoga 8-inch Tablet (Silver Grey Metal) - Tablet (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.2)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little tablet, great design, good value, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this tablet after having done an extensive amount of research on- and off-line, as it was meant to be a present to myself. I had heard good things about rivals such as the Google Nexus 7, and all my fashion-conscious friends just wouldn't shut up about the (in my opinion, overpriced) iPad Air, but I eventually settled on this unique little thing after quite some deliberation.

The kickstand at the back is pure design genius, as is the large cylindrical base which houses a massive battery for 18 hours of use, and doubles as a really comfortable grip for holding the tablet in one hand. I selected the 8-inch because the 10-inch was just a little too big, and the tech blogs I had read said the picture quality suffered from a lower pixel density, so no point paying more money for a worse product, I figured.

Since getting the tablet in November, I have used it almost every day, and it follows me around on train journeys, trips to the gym, gets used as an alarm clock, digital photo frame and mini TV, sitting on my bedside table every evening, handling all of those functions without skipping or slowing (in fact it works better than my 2-year old Toshiba laptop). And all this, for less than £200. Bloody brilliant.

AZATOM® Stealth-Air 2A Speaker with Airplay - Bluetooth - WiFi Direct. Powerful system with latest Class HD Amplifier - Play your music directly from iTunes on your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC via Airplay. Connect your Android Device via Bluetooth® - compatible with all Bluetooth devices. Also stream your music wirelessly from Spotify, Deezer, Radio and other online streaming services including Internet Radio
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Sept. 2013
what more can i say about this product? it works like a Bose or B&O, and yet, costs as much as a good pair of shoes.

at 120W, it's not going to rock your world, but it is loud enough to make the neighbours complain and the bass does make your spine tingle ever so slightly. good value stuff. and british made too! wow. where's the warranty though? didn't get one in the box.

Page: 1 | 2