Profile for Mitsuhiro Fukuyama > Reviews

Content by Mitsuhiro Fukuyama

Mitsuhiro Fukuyama

Page: 1 | 2
Senston A7 12xTraining Sport White Goose Feather Shuttlecocks Birdies Badminton Ball Game(Dozen),Pack Of 3.
Offered by Senston

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 5 Dec. 2015
I knew these shuttles were cheap, but gosh, it's virtually impossible to play with these ones. They don't fly in a straight line and the cork disintegrates after a couple of rallies. Wish i had just bought one tube rather than the three-pack. Avoid avoid avoid.

Victor V-3700 Magan Graphite Badminton Racquet - Black/Blue - 89g
Victor V-3700 Magan Graphite Badminton Racquet - Black/Blue - 89g
Offered by racket-outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2015
Great racket. Great value. Can't complain.

Iwatani Takoyaki Grill Pan / Plate CB-P-TAF
Iwatani Takoyaki Grill Pan / Plate CB-P-TAF
Offered by Wakyo Network

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Love it. Does exactly what I needed it for. My life will never be the same again.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Oxford Pillow Cases, White, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars but it certainly doesn't feel like the kind that you expect for something that boasts ..., 23 July 2014
I'm not sure which part of Egypt the cotton used in this bedding came from, but it certainly doesn't feel like the kind that you expect for something that boasts "100% Egyptian Cotton, 400 TC". The old adage, you get what you pay for, certainly rings true.

Linens Limited **Special Offer** Goose Feather And Down Pillows, Pair
Linens Limited **Special Offer** Goose Feather And Down Pillows, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars The pictures are so misleading. The pillows I got ..., 23 July 2014
The pictures are so misleading. The pillows I got were as limp and lifeless as a mouldy cucumber - not the plump and luscious ones as shown in illustration. Should have stumped up for a proper pair at a department store - the old adage, you get what you pay for, certainly rings true.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Extra Deep Fitted Sheet, White, King

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Duvet Cover, White, King
Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Duvet Cover, White, King

3-in-1 Eyeglasse Sunglasse Spectatcle Frame Repair Kit Screwdriver Tool
3-in-1 Eyeglasse Sunglasse Spectatcle Frame Repair Kit Screwdriver Tool
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
can't ask for much more - it's less than a pound.

Western Digital 500GB My Passport Portable Hard Drive for Mac
Western Digital 500GB My Passport Portable Hard Drive for Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Love it - OEM packaging means there's no box, no frills, but great working condition and good value.

BWT 2.5 Litre Mineralised Water filter jug white
BWT 2.5 Litre Mineralised Water filter jug white
Offered by WowDiscounts

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced water jug, 30 Dec. 2013
Honestly, we're all hypochondriacs these days aren't we. We clean obsessively, over-medicate and despite the fact that we've got perfectly good, clean water from our taps, we still feel the need to run it through some filter just to make us feel better. So despite my cynicism, I took the plunge - it was Christmas after all - and I had just begun shopping at Whole Foods, so I thought "what better way to complete my healthy living lifestyle than with a premium (this thing is way more expensive than Brita) water jug?"

And so after almost a month of using it, here are my findings: my water doesn't taste any different, I don't feel any healthier, there's still limescale depositing in my kettle (despite the BWT before/after ads to the contrary) and now that it's almost time to replace the filter again, I find that even the cheapest one costs around £5 per filter! People who say they can feel a difference are either way more sensitive to small changes than I am, or are experiencing some form of psychological placebo effect - the premium price one pays probably convinces them of the merits of the product.

No, no, and no. I think I'll be switching back to tap water, thank you very much. The only reason I'm not giving this one star is because I quite like the jug, which is pretty solidly built, but why pay over £20 for a plastic water jug?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 10:36 AM GMT