Profile for Mr. G. R. Scheller > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. R. Scheller

Mr. G. R. Scheller "Geoff" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Leighton Denny Renovate Nail Repair and Buffer
Leighton Denny Renovate Nail Repair and Buffer
Offered by Just Beauty UK
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves this, 8 Jan 2014
Bought for the wife as her nails are a bit brittle, and it does what it says on the label, great product

Emerald Earrings, 9ct White Gold, Diamond and Created Emerald Drops, 0.08 carat Diamond Weight, by Miore, UNI007EW
Price: 86.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Stud at the back a bit too small, 8 Jan 2014
Stud at the back a bit too small I thought it would be bigger and it was in my basket but they still put the price up 15, I know I could have decided to not buy it but I promised the wife so I had no choice

Gold Label Pond & Aquarium Sealer 290ml Bonds Materials Even Under Water! BLACK
Gold Label Pond & Aquarium Sealer 290ml Bonds Materials Even Under Water! BLACK
Offered by AQUA KOI
Price: 15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars best sealer, 15 Oct 2013
Us this for my pond as it's the best stuff out there for sealing it even works in wet to seal under water.

Regards Geoff

Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bloks, 15 Oct 2013
Bought this for my Granddaughter I build and she loves to take them takes apart, she is only 1 so there will be many happy hours spent with her on these bloks,will buy more as she gets older.

Baby Bath Book (Suitable For Age 6 Months +) Set Of 2
Baby Bath Book (Suitable For Age 6 Months +) Set Of 2
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby
Price: 3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little books, 15 Oct 2013
Granddaughter loves me reading to her, so if she is happy I am too super little books .

Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table
Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table
Price: 32.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Smashing bit of kit, 15 Oct 2013
Granddaughter love me building so sh can take it to bits, she is only just one so there are many happy hours left in this toy, it was 10 cheaper on another site that's why it didn't get 5 stars.

Regards Geoff

EiioX 5 Inch Ceramic Knife for Kitchen Cook With Plastic Sheath- Black Blade Black Handle
Offered by EiioX
Price: 9.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, 15 Oct 2013
Hi All
Knife was ok with good delivery, but at the back end of the blade there is a sharp corner sticking out and I feel it should be rounded off.

Cuisipro Cherry/ Olive Pitter
Cuisipro Cherry/ Olive Pitter
Price: 9.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cherry picker, 29 April 2012
Bought this for the wife as we love cherries(buy 1kg a week in the season)and my fingers don't work too well so I can't help,she loves how easy it is and keeps her fingers and nails getting purple,great product.

Electric Digital Alarm Clock Prelude Jumbo Red LED Display
Electric Digital Alarm Clock Prelude Jumbo Red LED Display
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Clock, 29 April 2012
Bought this as a replacment for a simular clock,it's great for us oldies as you can see the time without having to refer to your specticals first thing in the morning,I had the other one a few years so it does last.

Ladies' Hoop Earrings, 9ct White Gold, Model UER 041W
Ladies' Hoop Earrings, 9ct White Gold, Model UER 041W
Price: 34.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Service,rubbish earrings, 16 April 2011
Hi All
I bought these earrings for the wife as she liked the look of them took a few weeks to arrive then when we opened the packet,we couldn't belive the clasp was faulty so sent them back,I got an email saying I have a refund but it hasn't shown up in my bank account, I would never buy from this seller again as sending faulty goods is very poor service they couldn't have missed spotting the problem clasp,only gave the one star because I can't seem to give them the nill they deserve,first time I have ever returned a product bought through Amazon
Geoff