Profile for L. Croft > Reviews

Content by L. Croft

L. Croft

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sterling Silver Curb Chain 16" 18" and 20" (20 IN)
Sterling Silver Curb Chain 16" 18" and 20" (20 IN)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jan. 2017
This was my 2nd attempt to get a chain for a pendant I own. The 1st one was too delicate for the job but this one is just right. it is exactly as described and looks lovely

The Wave
The Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Keane so thought I'd like this and I do, 5 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Wave (Audio CD)
I saw Tom on Breakfast and heard an excerpt from this album. I like Keane so thought I'd like this and I do. I've played it over and over. It is really personal from his heart and I also love the sea theme.

Speedo Women's Monogram Muscle Back Swimsuit - Fluorescent Pink/Oxide Grey, Size 40
Offered by SportMarkenOutlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a pretty sight!, 28 July 2016
This swimsuit proved to be unsuitable on every front. I managed to get it on but the material is very thin and it was most unflattering. The material was odd too. I should know better than to buy a swimsuit without trying it on. I have since managed to find a more suitable speedo in a sports shop.

JLL® Wooden Balance Board, ANTI SLIP SURFACE, Exercise Fitness Workout Rehabilitation Training Exercise Wobble Board
Offered by JLL Fitness Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well made., 28 July 2016
I bought this to help with foot pain and to strengthen my hip muscles after surgery. I keep it in the kitchen and have the work surface nearby to hold on to.
It is sturdy and well made and value for money. The diameter is a bit small so balancing is a challenge but it suits my needs perfectly.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi  Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Hard Skin Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye to cracked heels, 25 Sept. 2015
This is an essential piece of kit if you want to look after your feet especially in the summer, when wearing sandals can cause your heels to crack.
I was very pleased with the price too, much cheaper than on the high street.

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour

4.0 out of 5 stars Relax with Sam, 25 Sept. 2015
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
I've waited ages to buy this CD and I'm very pleased with it. Sam has a very unusual voice and I enjoy listening to it. I find it relaxing and soothing.

Bring Him Home
Bring Him Home
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars I want Alfie to sing to me every day, 17 July 2015
This review is from: Bring Him Home (Audio CD)
I want to have a pocket sized Alfie Boe to sing to me every day. I can't get enough of him. Bring Him Home is my all time favourite but all the songs on this album are great to listen to.

Tough Love
Tough Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Voice, 17 July 2015
This review is from: Tough Love (Audio CD)
Jessie Ware has a haunting quality to her voice. I had only heard her sing once on a chat show before I bought this album but I love it and find it very relaxing to listen to.

Act Two
Act Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Musical Theatre at its best., 17 July 2015
This review is from: Act Two (Audio CD)
I adore Collabro and couldn't wait for their 2nd album. I am slightly disappointed by Act Two but have decided that I like their singing so much more when I can see their faces. They are so good at musical theatre.

The Fire Inside
The Fire Inside

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Luke, 17 July 2015
This review is from: The Fire Inside (Audio CD)
I first heard of Luke when his song "Nothing Stays the Same" was played on Match of the Day at the end of the season.
I absolutely love this CD and play it constantly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4