Profile for EmmaRB > Reviews

Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover NR Pack
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover NR Pack
Offered by Shadow River Super Store UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!!! (Photos), 1 May 2016
My Bichon has had tear staining ever since we had her as a puppy and she's now 2.5 years. 8th April we met an American lady at the groomers who recommended Eye Envy and adding acidophilus (probiotic) powder to her food. We've done a combination of the acidophilus mixed into her food; and using Eye Envy twice a day. It has been MIRACULOUS! I can't honestly say which one works best. But I can say that the first few days with Eye Envy, the brown tear stains on her fur were coming off on the pads. Now I'm down to once a day and she honestly hasn't got ANY tear staining. Her eyes are dry all day, everyday. No more gunk or constantly wet fur around her eyes. I'm sure the acidophilus helped with balancing her gut flora and she's probably less 'yeasty' but I have to still give big credit to Eye Envy for cleaning away and drying out and keeping her fur around her eyes clean.

Application: I cut each pad in four (lasts longer) and put a couple of drops of the liquid on 2 quarters to clean off her eyes and any dried gunk. Then I've been putting two drops in the palm of my hand, then adding dabs of the powder to my palm until I have a paste. I then smear the paste under each eye and the stained fur in the area.

She had a bath tonight and I cut away all the old stained fur. As close to her eyes as I dared to get. My baby girl is tear-stain free for the first time. Ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you Eye Envy! Their customer service was great too! Beloved me, I've tried everything anyone has suggested and was sceptical that anything could actually rid her of tear staining...

I've added 2 photos taken after her bath today and two old ones which show how tear stained she has been in the past...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Yellow Crocus
Yellow Crocus

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 May 2015
This review is from: Yellow Crocus (Kindle Edition)
Lovely story.

The Invention of Wings
The Invention of Wings

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read!, 22 May 2015
One of the best books I've ever read. For me, the best bit about it was reading the author's note at the end. Made the book even more enjoyable! There's just so much to say about this book, but no doubt others will give a synopsis. No matter what, give this book a read.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 May 2015
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Handles a difficult topic but you laugh and cry in equal measure.

Split Second (King and Maxwell Book 1)
Split Second (King and Maxwell Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Was too slow going and tedious. There are so many better books out there, 22 May 2015
Couldn't finish it. Was too slow going and tedious. There are so many better books out there!

Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating
Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating

4.0 out of 5 stars Good principles. You just need to carry it EVERYWHERE ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Simple. Good principles. You just need to carry it EVERYWHERE with you, as a constant reminder.. All makes perfect sense. But I still always overeat cake! 😃

Women Who Love Too Much
Women Who Love Too Much

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this for insight into themselves. And others., 23 Jan. 2015
Good read for people - men or women - who have been in dysfunctional relationships; or had dysfunctional childhoods. I feel the title of this book is WRONG! I can't think what it SHOULD be, but the title would appeal to women who feel they have something to learn from bad relationships. I think nearly everyone needs to read this. There are so many things to learn about how / why relationships don't always look a Holywood version of romance; and what YOU and your mindset / emotions could be contributing to your own misery and 'bad' (not well thought out) choices.

Let's Talk: About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families & Friends (Lets Talk)
Let's Talk: About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families & Friends (Lets Talk)
by Robie H. Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy for her to understand and prompted questions, 23 Jan. 2015
Bought for 7 year old. Really easy for her to understand and prompted questions.. But none that were awkward to respond to. As basics are covered in an age appropriate way. Have since heard her and friends discuss things with each other in a very matter of fact way, while leafing through the book.

For Every Child
For Every Child
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: For Every Child (Paperback)
Lovely Christmas or birthday gift for most primary age children.

My Body is Private (Albert Whitman Prairie Books (Paperback))
My Body is Private (Albert Whitman Prairie Books (Paperback))
by Linda Walvoord Girard

5.0 out of 5 stars For ALL parents to buy. Good conversation-starter., 23 Jan. 2015
Very powerful message is sensitively but clearly conveyed in this text. Bought for my daughter when she was around 7. She still picks it up from time to time to leaf through. I found that, at 7, it prompted her to ask questions and feel comfortable to assert what SHE feels may be inappropriate touching or what she doesn't feel comfortable with - knowing we would support her decisions and listen to her. I feel every child and school should have a copy of this..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4