Profile for DEM0210 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Power of Five: Raven's Gate
The Power of Five: Raven's Gate

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 20 July 2016
It was a book with a good storyline but was also very freaky at times. I was reading this book before I went to sleep and I sometimes found it hard to get the thoughts out of my mind.

I Am Number Four: (Lorien Legacies Book 1)
I Am Number Four: (Lorien Legacies Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 17 July 2016
Amazing book, about to download the rest of the series right now!
Pittacus Lore is a great author and I will be buying more books by him in the near future.

Cam Newton
Cam Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars It feels like a bad translation of a book that was originally ..., 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Cam Newton (Kindle Edition)
Whoever wrote this book was clearly not a native English speaker - not only is the grammar awful, but the language used in the text is just really clumsy. It feels like a bad translation of a book that was originally in another language. I bought it for my son to read, but I wouldn't let him read this as it would be very confusing and a bad influence on his English expression!

NBA Battle in the Paint
NBA Battle in the Paint

1.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Even Know What It's Like, 15 July 2015
This review is from: NBA Battle in the Paint (App)
I don't know what it's like because when I enter it it just says, "Connecting To Server," and then it doesn't do anything. I have literally just sat there for 15 on end, waiting for something to happen. Damn EA and someone help!

Akinator the Genie FREE
Akinator the Genie FREE

2.0 out of 5 stars All Right, 30 May 2015
This review is from: Akinator the Genie FREE (App)
This is no good because adds just pop up everywhere. There is a child safe mode at least. It also doesn't guess all the characters you give it. The full version is definitely worth the money.

Stick Cricket Premier League
Stick Cricket Premier League

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Stick Cricket Premier League (App)
This is nothing like what it says in the intro. It is a lot simpler, which is good for young people. It can also be very hard at times. I was also pleasantly surprised that all the players (apart from your custom made character) are in real life as well!

Terraria
Terraria

2.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Terraria (App)
I have this game on XBOX and it is really good so I was expecting a lot more from it on Kindle.

Russian Roulette (Alex Rider Book 10)
Russian Roulette (Alex Rider Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!, 15 Jun. 2014
I loved this book a lot. I also really like Anthony Horowitz. The only thing I thought was strange was that even though John Rider didn't seem to be all that nice, Yassen still liked him a lot.

Psych Investigation Episodes: Episode I
Psych Investigation Episodes: Episode I

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 1 May 2014
I loved this book and the only thing that I think Kevin Weinberg has done wrong is . . .
NOTHING!

Storm Runners #3: Eruption
Storm Runners #3: Eruption

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Aug. 2013
I found this book very enjoyable and entertaining. I would recommend all of the storm runners books. Apart from Roland Smith I would recommend Adam Blade for young children and Rick Riordan for more experienced reader's. My favourite books by these authors are Sepron the sea serpent series 1, beast quest, by Adam Blade but I cannot decide between Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, the sea of monsters, the titans curse, the battle of the labyrinth, the last Olympian and the demigod files by Rick Riordan. My favourite series of these authors are the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan and the golden armour series 2, beast quest, by Adam Blade. My favourite characters in the books by these authors are Tom from beast quest by Adam Blade and Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the heroes of Olympus series. There are 13 series in beast quest, 6 books in each series, and there's 5 books in the Percy Jackson series.

Page: 1 | 2