Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Little Boy Found: A Psychological Thriller Unlike Anything You've Read Before!
Little Boy Found: A Psychological Thriller Unlike Anything You've Read Before!

5.0 out of 5 stars it all comes together nicely. Highly recommend, 18 Sept. 2017
At first I thought this was two separate stories as I was confused about how Nick & Ella linked together. However, it all comes together nicely. Highly recommend.

The Devil's Hand
The Devil's Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a few of Amy Cross's books and I'm never disappointed so, I've given this particular book 5 stars, 26 Aug. 2017
This review is from: The Devil's Hand (Kindle Edition)
I have a few of Amy Cross's books and I'm never disappointed so, I've given this particular book 5 stars.

Brick: an action-packed crime thriller
Brick: an action-packed crime thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED this book, 26 July 2017
I LOVED this book. Tension, thrills, sadness...... I went through EVERY emotion possible and the ending was BRILLIANT. I won't tell you the story but I HIGHLY recommend this book.

Mirak Louise Touch Fastening Open Toe Slipper / Ladies Slippers / Velcro Ladies Slippers (8 UK) (Purple)
Offered by safety-site

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2017
Bought 2 pairs because I get badly swollen feet. These adjust and I can't fault them. Thank you.

The Charter
The Charter

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd highly recommend it, especially when you get if for free, 6 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Charter (Kindle Edition)
This is a fast paced LOVELY book. I'd highly recommend it, especially when you get if for free. LOL

The Haunting of Blackwych Grange
The Haunting of Blackwych Grange

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a pretty good book, 6 Jan. 2017
This was a pretty good book, my only criticism is that I would've preferred to know what actually happens to them (especially the mother) at the end. It's left a bit of a cliffhanger in that department, then again, I'm not very good at thinking of what MIGHT happen in the future. LOL Otherwise, I enjoyed the read cos it came free.

X-Men: Apocalypse [DVD]
X-Men: Apocalypse [DVD]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars if he's happy then I'm happy, 6 Jan. 2017
This review is from: X-Men: Apocalypse [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my grandson and he LOVES this DVD. I can't tell you what it's about as........I haven't watched it but, if he's happy then I'm happy. LOL

2018 Family Organiser Calendar Memo Pad, Pen Shopping List - Bear In Woods
2018 Family Organiser Calendar Memo Pad, Pen Shopping List - Bear In Woods
Offered by Star Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars She was OVER THE MOON with this and thought the extra Memo Pad & Pen were a wonderful bonus. She received it the day after I ..., 6 Jan. 2017
Bought for my daughter's Xmas. She has 3 year old twin girls so badly needed an organiser. She was OVER THE MOON with this and thought the extra Memo Pad & Pen were a wonderful bonus. She received it the day after I ordered it so, first class seller.

Nivea Men Essentials Gift Set for Men, 3 Pieces
Nivea Men Essentials Gift Set for Men, 3 Pieces
Offered by Kiara World

5.0 out of 5 stars He's an outdoor worker so I'm very happy that he's happy, 6 Jan. 2017
Bought for my husband's Xmas and he LOVES it!! That really surprised me as he's 61 (nearly 62) years old and has NEVER used moisturizer. He reckons already, after only a week or so, that it's making a difference to his skin. He's an outdoor worker so I'm very happy that he's happy. :-)

Women's UK Plus Size Heavy Stretch Non-Clingy Black Dress or Long Tunic Size 22 eu 50
Offered by TopsandDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars it looked GREAT - even on a 5' 3" tubby like myself, 6 Jan. 2017
Bought this for a funeral that I had to go to (in the middle of winter) and, with a pair of leggings, it looked GREAT - even on a 5' 3" tubby like myself. Not clingy, surprisingly warm (considering the time of year) and VERY comfortable to wear. This is going to be my "little black number" from now on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13