Profile for Mrs. A. H. Elliott > Reviews

Mrs. A. H. Elliott

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Charter
The Charter

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd highly recommend it, especially when you get if for free, 6 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Charter (Kindle Edition)
This is a fast paced LOVELY book. I'd highly recommend it, especially when you get if for free. LOL

The Haunting of Blackwych Grange
The Haunting of Blackwych Grange

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a pretty good book, 6 Jan. 2017
This was a pretty good book, my only criticism is that I would've preferred to know what actually happens to them (especially the mother) at the end. It's left a bit of a cliffhanger in that department, then again, I'm not very good at thinking of what MIGHT happen in the future. LOL Otherwise, I enjoyed the read cos it came free.

X-Men: Apocalypse [DVD]
X-Men: Apocalypse [DVD]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars if he's happy then I'm happy, 6 Jan. 2017
This review is from: X-Men: Apocalypse [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my grandson and he LOVES this DVD. I can't tell you what it's about as........I haven't watched it but, if he's happy then I'm happy. LOL

2017 Family Organiser Calendar Memo Pad, Pen Shopping List - Teddy Bear on Swing
Offered by Multi Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars She was OVER THE MOON with this and thought the extra Memo Pad & Pen were a wonderful bonus. She received it the day after I ..., 6 Jan. 2017
Bought for my daughter's Xmas. She has 3 year old twin girls so badly needed an organiser. She was OVER THE MOON with this and thought the extra Memo Pad & Pen were a wonderful bonus. She received it the day after I ordered it so, first class seller.

Nivea Men Essentials Gift Set for Men, 3 Pieces
Nivea Men Essentials Gift Set for Men, 3 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars He's an outdoor worker so I'm very happy that he's happy, 6 Jan. 2017
Bought for my husband's Xmas and he LOVES it!! That really surprised me as he's 61 (nearly 62) years old and has NEVER used moisturizer. He reckons already, after only a week or so, that it's making a difference to his skin. He's an outdoor worker so I'm very happy that he's happy. :-)

Women's UK Plus Size Heavy Stretch Non-Clingy Black Dress or Long Tunic Size 22 eu 50
Offered by TopsandDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars it looked GREAT - even on a 5' 3" tubby like myself, 6 Jan. 2017
Bought this for a funeral that I had to go to (in the middle of winter) and, with a pair of leggings, it looked GREAT - even on a 5' 3" tubby like myself. Not clingy, surprisingly warm (considering the time of year) and VERY comfortable to wear. This is going to be my "little black number" from now on.

Mountain Warehouse Talus Mens Thermal High Wicking Base Layer LongJohns Baselayer Pants Trousers Black X-Large
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars These are WONDERFUL, even for WOMEN, 6 Jan. 2017
I bought these instead of womens ones as I thought that any womans thermals that I looked at had very tight legs! These are WONDERFUL, even for WOMEN. A really good fit, just a tad wide in the legs (even for a 5' 3" tubby person) but have wonderful cuffs at the bottom which stop drafts getting up your leg as well as actually keeping your feet warm. I'd HIGHLY recommend them to ANY woman. Also received them the day after ordering instead of the predicted two days (even with Prime) so, VERY chuffed. Thank you.

Warrior Lightweight Ankle Safety Boot Size 8
Warrior Lightweight Ankle Safety Boot Size 8
Offered by safety-site

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these boots. He's a gardener so ..., 29 Dec. 2016
My husband loves these boots. He's a gardener so they take & withstand quite a lot of wear (digging etc).

Sony DSC-W800 Digital Compact Camera (20.1 MP, 5x Zoom, 2.7 LCD, 720p HD, 23 mm Sony G Lens) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so easy to use and the photos are brilliant quality, 29 Dec. 2016
My husband bought me this for my Christmas. Initially, I couldn't get it set up but he managed!! It's so easy to use and the photos are brilliant quality. I'm a VERY happy bunny. LOL

BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Twin Handset Pack
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Twin Handset Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars ... only had these a few days and I'm already delighted with them, 19 Dec. 2016
I've only had these a few days and I'm already delighted with them. Only one problem I found.......I needed BT to call me back and these phones actually BLOCKED BT. Ha! Ha! Ha! Caused me a bit of a problem but I found their return number in my Calls list so unblocked them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12