Profile for Patrick Michael Leigh > Reviews

Content by Patrick Michae...

Patrick Michael Leigh "paddyfromhanley" (staffordshire, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Gone Fishing RY183, Lightweight Jumbo Bait and Tackle Bag, 00183
Gone Fishing RY183, Lightweight Jumbo Bait and Tackle Bag, 00183
Offered by Urban Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Still solid and sturdy Good stuff, 7 May 2015
Had this bag for a couple of years now. Still no problem with it. Still solid and sturdy
Good stuff..

3x small travel padlocks various colours 25mm with 2 keys each by Fat-catz-copy-catz
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars made me laugh to be honest, the same key ..., 7 May 2015
made me laugh to be honest, the same key opened all three locks!
They look the part, but bear in mind, they are cheap, the quality is not going be that of an expensive lock. Think of that when you put your new £500 camera in your suit case.

10 Pcs 25x25x16mm 90 Degree Metal Right Angle Bracket Shelf Support
10 Pcs 25x25x16mm 90 Degree Metal Right Angle Bracket Shelf Support
Offered by Liroyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, strong enough for my use, 6 May 2015
Really good buy, strong enough for my use, (reinforcing drawers), not much to add really.
No screws dont forget you need to buy these as well. Dont forget also they are smaller than the photo makes them look, so make sure this is the size you need,

In Car Charger - Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S3, SIII Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy HD, i9000, Wave, Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Nexus
Offered by U-POP

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy enough for my use, 6 May 2015
Does the job that it was brought for, plugs into a 12 volt plug in between my two fronts seats. Sturdy enough for my use, and hasn't fell to bits!
Prefer to use this device more than the USB cable that comes from my cars "media centre"
When I use a USB cable (that plugs into my cars media centre), all the details of what I've done come up on my screen, and is a bit off putting, trying to reprogram information, pressing screens etc, but by using this little thing, my phone just charges. and thats it!

GENUNE SAMSUNG BATTERY FOR GALAXY S3 III GT-i9300 EB-L1G6LLU NEW ORIGINAL SEALED
Offered by Deeha Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars but this product is working brilliantly. Still have an average of 90% charge left ..., 6 May 2015
Early days yet, but this product is working brilliantly. Still have an average of 90% charge left per day, but I have started to manage my phone better this time round. What I mean is, I now turn off Apps etc what I'm not using, plus I have downloaded one of those "Battery Saver" Apps.
So with better phone management, new battery, and help from an 'App, everythings good.

6x Samsung i9300 Galaxy SIII LCD Screen Protector Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth and Application Card
Offered by U-POP

3.0 out of 5 stars The last product of this kind that I brought, ..., 6 May 2015
The last product of this kind that I brought, came only in a pack of two, and was a lot more expensive than this pack of six!
But having now watched all six slowly peel away from my phone screen after just a few weeks, I can now understand why they were cheaper

Bagbase Belt / Waist / Bum Bag in Royal Blue [Apparel]
Bagbase Belt / Waist / Bum Bag in Royal Blue [Apparel]
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought it originally as a fancy dress accessory, I ..., 6 May 2015
Brought it originally as a fancy dress accessory, I didn't have any desires to use it for anything else truth be told, I mean, who uses blue Bum Bags in this day and age I ask you!
But it will come in for something I suppose, and it is well made.

5 Metal 2 in 1 Universal Ball Pen Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus for ipad ipod iPhone Samsung Galaxy S5 S3 S4 HTC Tablet PC (5 Pcs)
Offered by Sunny Market

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, not a massive or heavy pen, 6 May 2015
Excellent quality, not a massive or heavy pen, but for a pen to fit into your top pocket, its brill.

Mens Black Narrow Back Cotton Vest Tops (MBB2215) (XL)
Mens Black Narrow Back Cotton Vest Tops (MBB2215) (XL)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good solid garment, 6 May 2015
Good solid garment, but a little bit to tight for my liking, probably thats how it was designed, for all you men who like showing their bods off. But I personally like a little breathing room in my clothes.
But the quality is good I may add.

Soft PU Synthetic Leather Passport Cover Case Protector Holder Wallet UK European GB Northern Ireland Travel Document Safety (Burgundy)
Offered by BSR London Wholesaler

4.0 out of 5 stars light but sturdy. It appears to be well made, 6 May 2015
Mine arrived earlier today, very quickly dispatched I must say,(considering I'm still waiting for some stuff I ordered a number of weeks ago).
Very soft material, with reinforced corners, light but sturdy.It appears to be well made, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding. So lets see what its like after a few use's. But first impressions are I have a bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8