Profile for Patrick Michael Leigh > Reviews

Content by Patrick Michae...

Patrick Michael Leigh "paddyfromhanley" (staffordshire, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
k2-accessories 100 pieces 4mm Clipped Cube Style Value Crystal Glass Beads - Mixed Color - A3019
Offered by lotusbeadsuk

2.0 out of 5 stars Try not to be negative here.., 27 Feb. 2015
but I'm sorry, I dont really like this product, and didnt use them in the end. They are as cheap looking in your hand as they look in the picture. Not for me thank you. but you may like them.

Washing Machine Tap Self Cutting 15mm x 3/4"
Washing Machine Tap Self Cutting 15mm x 3/4"
Offered by FixTheBog

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for certain jobs., 27 Feb. 2015
You dont get a great deal of pressure coming though the nozzle with this product, so make sure you only use it for selected task's, ie, for a washing machine, and similar.
Dont bother if you are planning to water your lawns, its not designed for that.
But sadly, mine leaked after been fitted, and I couldn't really stop it. The screws wouldn't tighten properly. Was that my fault? I'm not sure to be honest.

SODIAL(R) 30 Pcs P4 Electrical Female Wiring Connectors Wire Nut Yellow
SODIAL(R) 30 Pcs P4 Electrical Female Wiring Connectors Wire Nut Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to work., 27 Feb. 2015
Saw this product, ( or at least a similar one ) used on a TV program the other week. Seem to be a simple product to use, and are a decent tight fit.
Been totally honest mind, I havn't done a job yet where I need to join together two wires by this method. I normally make sure that I dont have to.

WHITE Plastic chain connectors for Blinds operating chains - pack of 4
WHITE Plastic chain connectors for Blinds operating chains - pack of 4
Offered by EURO HOME INTERIORS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 27 Feb. 2015
Very useful. I work in a Day Centre for adults with severe learning difficulties. Our service users are always breaking the blinds. Never been able to locally find a shop that sells such a product as this, so in the end we had to just "botch them up".
Finally we have found a seller of these connectors, and slowly we are getting around to mending all our broken ones!
This product works well and is a tight fit when snapped shut.
Very good!

BestDealUK Outdoor Camping Hiking Portable Brass Round Golden Compass Navigation Tool
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased really, 6 Feb. 2015
Seems to work well, protected nicely with the pull down front. Decent size and easy to read dial, which I was hoping for with my eyes!
Would have been nice if cord or something was fitted, (so it could go around your neck ) but thats no big deal really, I've fitted one myself.
Cant wait to use it on my walking trip to Ben Arthur in Arrochar, later this year, after thoroughly testing first of course.

Skytronic Shaver Adaptor
Skytronic Shaver Adaptor
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, everything fits ok, 6 Feb. 2015
It does exactly what it says on the tin!
Good price, everything fits ok, delivered quickly.
Sorry to be a little dull, but thats about it really.

7" Inch Black Eva Hard Folio Case for Goclever Quantum 700 & 700M & 700S / Orion 70 / Aries 70 , Asus ME176CX & Memopad & Fonepad, Sanei G706 & Oxford Street Kids Tablet 7 Inch Tablet + Stylus
Offered by Wild Techno

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 15 Jan. 2015
My 7 inch tablet fits very snug inside this case, goes with out saying really, you cant use some functions on the tablet unless you remove it from the case.
It feels secure when I'm using it too. So for general use, and for the tablets safety, its more than adequate.

25, 40mm x 3.35mm COPPER CLOUT ROOFING NAILS - ALSO USED FOR TREE STUMP REMOVAL - DIY
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars but like I said, 15 Jan. 2015
They are not a very long nail, you cant really imagine the size untill you actually have them in your hand. ( or I couldn't anyway ).
I brought these as a stump killer, but like I said, they are not really big, and in any case, companies sell this product as a stump killer, then dont give you any details as to how many you need for a particular size stump!
It goes without saying, I will use this product for what it was brought for, but whether it works or not I dont really know yet.

Telescope with adjustable Tripod and 100x Zoom
Telescope with adjustable Tripod and 100x Zoom

4.0 out of 5 stars I would honestly not know a good Telescope from a bad one, 17 Dec. 2014
Sadly, I'm not really the one to write about this product. I would honestly not know a good Telescope from a bad one. It was brought as a present. But it was a good price ( I think any way. Like I said I wouldn't really know ).
It is very light weight, and does not seem to have a lot to it, if that makes sense.
But it really does look the part, especially when its all set up on its impressive little stand.

Original Samsung Ear-Phones Hands-Free EO-HS3303WE for Galaxy S3 S4 Galaxy Note 2 HS3303WE
Offered by Great value products

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much good I'm afraid., 17 Dec. 2014
Not particularly good. This is the second product of this type I have brought. The first ones I brought were from a different seller, and they lasted me about six months. Sound quality was not of the standard of my original Samsung ones, but a decent half quality for the money. They do fit snugly in your ear mind.
But sadly, theses have only lasted me about a week before the volume device came apart.
Disappointing.
Cheap product which may or may not be of use to you.Pay your money, and take the gamble, you might get a pair that will last you for a while, or you may get a pair that will last you a week.Sadley, mine were the latter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7