Profile for Patrick Michael Leigh > Reviews

Content by Patrick Michae...

Patrick Michael Leigh "paddyfromhanley" (staffordshire, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
AWDis Just Cool Mens Plain Muscle Sports/Gym Vest Top (XL) (Jet Black)
AWDis Just Cool Mens Plain Muscle Sports/Gym Vest Top (XL) (Jet Black)
Offered by Camlab UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight and not my favourite material., 16 July 2016
Little bit to tight for my liking, but you may be the type of person who likes tight, clingy clothes, but I dont really. That is probably because its made of polyester. So its a no from me I'm afraid. This product is forever destined for my bottom drawer.

60 Tan Pills - tanning tablets - fast bronze - slim and tan - Get a faster better bronze colour with less sunshine. limited time promotion
Offered by Natural Healthy

2.0 out of 5 stars Little bit iffy at the moment., 16 July 2016
The product was packaged in a foil like bag. I was also a little bit surprised also to read that the product needs sun exposure for best effect! Hows that work then? You purchase a product to help you bronze, because you dont see much sun, then find out you need sun to help it work! So whats tanning me, the tabs or the sun?
Also, the instructions are very vague. Yes it tells you to take 2 tabs once a day, and it tells you whats in them, what ever that is,but when do you take them?, before meals? after meals? with meals? All I know is that if I take them before meals, I have bad stomach pains and am sick. Not as bad if I take them after something to eat, but it would have been nice to be told this instead of discovering this myself. Its also a little worrying why I felt like this anyway.
But its a little difficult to judge the product as yet, I've only been taking them for about 2 weeks, but I must admit after 2 weeks I can report that there is at the moment, absolutely no difference in my skin tone. I will give them another week or so, as long as they do not continue to have an effect on my health, before I totally give up taking them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2016 9:24 AM BST

Mens Shirt Tokyo Laundry 1H4136 Yarn Dye Nep Casual Short Sleeve S,M,L & XL Shadow Blue L
Offered by RAVESWHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice.....But., 16 July 2016
Fits well, nice material with a soft feel about it. Looks well with casual trousers or shorts, but the colour is not quite the same as the illustration shown, which is a bit of a shame really because I liked that colour. But never mind, life goes on I suppose!

TOOGOO(R) Healthy Safety Asepsis Disposable Unit Ear Studs Piercing Gun Piercer Tool
Offered by Candy Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed.., 9 Jun. 2016
Very simple and totally painless to use. I did my ear lobe, so I cant comment about doing other parts of your anatomy. The stud part did take a little waggling to work loose from the plastic body afterwards, but it didn't really cause any pain.
Good little tool, and no need to spend money on pain killing gels etc, because there isn't any........pain that is.

Mens Shorts MoSpace ID1263 (various colors), Farben:Green;Größe-Shorts:L
Mens Shorts MoSpace ID1263 (various colors), Farben:Green;Größe-Shorts:L
Offered by Egotrend™

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly brought worst., 9 Jun. 2016
I've certainly spent a lot more on a pair of shorts, and disliked them more than these. Thy are a little bit tight for the size (and no, I haven't got fat, totally the opposite actually), and I did order them against the size grid.
The material is a bit thin, but thats not a bad thing really, they are for summer after all. But I cant really fault them too much,for the price, but as I said, I would have liked them to have been a bit looser, but thats been over critical. Finish wise, again, more than passable.
Yeh, all in all, not to bad an edition to my summer wardrobe.

Salter 484WHDR Mechanical Bathroom Scale with Magnifying Lens
Salter 484WHDR Mechanical Bathroom Scale with Magnifying Lens

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed view., 31 May 2016
The scales are rather small. Feet wise. I'm a size nine, and my feet are larger than the foo t space. Because of this, when you bend forward to try to read the dial, your feet and body rock, so the dial does the same, so for me its very difficult to get a accurate reading, because it makes your weight fluctuate. But to be really honest. i cant read the dial anyway. Its much to small for me to read or to make sense of. There is a magnified glass across the dial, but the dials so small and compacted, its pretty useless. The lines are so close and small I cant read them. But yeh, to use as general scales, its fine, but if you are on any sort of calorie controlled diet, where a pound is all the difference to your weekly weight, its not very good.

COLEMETER 5KG/11LB 1g Digital LCD Kitchen Food Cooking Diet Weight Postal Scale Household
Offered by BYDCC

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 May 2016
Nothing to dislike really. Small, accurate, and after 12 months, still working!

Daily Telegraph Holiday Codewords
Daily Telegraph Holiday Codewords
by Telegraph Group Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeh, its ok., 14 May 2016
I would much rather do a code word using a book or magazine than one on a laptop/tablet, so this was just perfect for putting in my bag or for keeping on the bookcase at home etc.
But to be very picky, I wish the actual quizzes inside were mixed up in size more. What I mean is, all the quizzes were about half page size, i would liked to have seen some full page ones. But I'm enjoying the book.

Beechfield Suprafleece Dolomite Scarf (Charcoal)
Beechfield Suprafleece Dolomite Scarf (Charcoal)
Offered by 247Clix UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, yes and no..., 14 May 2016
....I liked the material that it was made from, and the colour, and it was not too chunky for me. But I just wished that it was a few more inches longer. I like to double the scarf up and loop it round my neck, but when I did this with product it only just covered my upper chest area. But I dont really think it would stop me from buying another one, unless I could come across a similar one a little longer.

Mens Plain Summer Shorts Pure Cotton Cargo Combat Style (Large, Stone)
Mens Plain Summer Shorts Pure Cotton Cargo Combat Style (Large, Stone)
Offered by Runway Splash

2.0 out of 5 stars They cut me in two!, 14 May 2016
I have always been a Large fit. I'm not overweight at all, and I'm 6 foot tall. These shorts do not fit me. Around the waist they're fine, But the leg is very tight, and across the bum and crotch area they are even tighter, meaning that when I sit down or walk, I nearly cut myself in two. But I couldn't be bothered to send them back, not for the money I paid, the packaging would probably cost more than the product. I wonder how many other people never send poorly sized goods back to this, or others suppliers?
The actual finish of them seems to be ok, they were cheap after all, but the length are a little strange. For me they are neither a short pair of shorts or a three quarter length. They come just above the knee when pulled up, but I cant pull mine up because they are too small!
If you do order, get a larger size than you would normally.But for mine, they are destined for my local Charity Shop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11