Profile for Mr. P. Simmons > Reviews

Mr. P. Simmons (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Great backpack, but can get heavy as it's SO big! It just keeps swallowing stuff!

Sony MDRXB30EX Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones - Black
Sony MDRXB30EX Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars These should be called "extra distortion", 10 Nov. 2014
I'm comparing these to a 15 year old pair of Sony in ears that came with my mini-disc player:

Fit is average - a variety of bud sizes.
Sound is terrible - distorted bass, distant middle, muffled treble
Quality is terrible - cable noise a real issue.

All in all, don't buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2015 8:41 PM GMT

Tetra
Tetra

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album I've heard in a LONG time., 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tetra (Audio CD)
Real head-nodding music. Very slick production. Very cleverly put together.

Beyerdynamic DTX102 Portable Headphones
Beyerdynamic DTX102 Portable Headphones
Offered by home AV direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the biggest waste of £80, 12 Sept. 2014
DO NOT BUY THESE! My 15 year old Sony in ear-s that came with my Mini-Disc player were showing signs of age so thought I buy these, especially as What HI-FI recommend them. I think I need to become a What HI-FI reviewer as there's something seriously wrong with the person that recommended these. The fit is terrible. The sound lacks ANY bass whatsoever. The cable noise is atrocious - any sort of movement results in cable ose which is terrible. Sending these back for a refund and I'll stick to my Sony's. Only given one start as you can't give negative ratings!

Staedtler 511 004 Noris Design Tub Sharpener
Staedtler 511 004 Noris Design Tub Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars pointy, 20 Dec. 2013
best pencil sharpener I've used since I was at school - and that was a LONG time ago! Great purchase.

Zaino Z 6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray (473ml)
Zaino Z 6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray (473ml)
Offered by Detailed Clean

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think the Zaino polish could get better, but..., 22 Sept. 2013
...then I used this after and was very pleased with the results. I didn't think a "gloss enhancer" would work but it definitely adds clarity to the paintwork. I've been told to add use Zaino Z5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirls Fine Scratches, then this, then the polish again, then finish with Zaino Z 8 Grand Finale Spray Seal which I will try soon. A great finish and it smells nice too which is always a bonus

Zaino Z5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirls Fine Scratches (236ml)
Zaino Z5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirls Fine Scratches (236ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great polish, 22 Sept. 2013
My usual polish (Autoglym Super Resin polish) had run out so I thought I'd try something new. This totally blew me away. It's so easy to use in comparison and as got me totally hooked on Zaino products, as you will see form my other reviews!

Zaino Z 8 Grand Finale Spray Seal (473ml)
Zaino Z 8 Grand Finale Spray Seal (473ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing finish, 22 Sept. 2013
I used this over the top of Zaino Z5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirls Fine Scratches with great effect. It really added some "bling" to the finish. I also used it a week after polishing, after a wash, and the car looked amamzing.

Zaino Z 7 Show Car Wash (473ml)
Zaino Z 7 Show Car Wash (473ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo I've used, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Zaino Z 7 Show Car Wash (473ml)
This is simply the best car shampoo I've ever used. it gives enough bubbles, but not too many, does a great job of getting the dirt off the car and doesn't leave water marks when it dries. Also it smells of tutti-fruities which is great!

Swimming Pools (Drank) (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Swimming Pools (Drank) (Explicit Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars stuck in my head, 13 May 2013
one of those tunes that once you've heard it, you can't stop thinking about. Deep and dark yet uplifting at the same time

Page: 1 | 2