Profile for Ammentorp > Reviews

Content by Ammentorp

Ammentorp

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Film Fujifilm X-T1 Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 May 2014
The screen protector fits perfectly. And as a bonus there are three in the package, so should one be damaged it's just to apply the next.

Glenn Gould - The Complete Bach Collection
Glenn Gould - The Complete Bach Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Bach at the best, 8 May 2013
Even though I already have several of Glenn Gould's Bach CD's I bought this. And I don't regret a single moment. DVDs, a book etc. - great to watch him play - good information in the book. I strongly recommend this to every lover of music.

Ashwood Large Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag - 8190 - Chestnut Brown
Ashwood Large Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag - 8190 - Chestnut Brown
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 12 May 2012
This lovely leather bag is supposed to last for the rest of my working years. And looking at the build quality I think it will. On top of this it is very well as an organizer - room for iPad + external keyboard when I choose not to bring my laptop. Plenty of pockets and compartments for all my other stuff.

Mozart: String Quartets (DG Collectors Edition)
Mozart: String Quartets (DG Collectors Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, 6 Nov. 2011
A well played version of the String Quartets. Detailled sound, good recording. And The Hagen Quartet sure knows their Mozart. Each time I put in the CD player I find new aspects of this wonderful music.