Profile for K. Young > Reviews

Content by K. Young

K. Young "craftyness" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Bakers Dentacrunch Beef & Country Vegetables Dry Dog Food, 1 kg, Pack of 4
Bakers Dentacrunch Beef & Country Vegetables Dry Dog Food, 1 kg, Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy and Tasty Dog Food, 25 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog always likes a change of food and so I though I'd try her on this. She's a gundog, just for reference.

I thought I'd try it dry to start off with as this is always an indicator as to whether she likes the food without having to put other things on it.

I have to say there was no coaxing into this, she ate it all up. It's very crunchy and definitely takes her longer to get through, which trust me is not a bad thing! I would say this is more a bigger dogs food than a small terrier kind of food, purely because of the size of the keeble.

You get 4x 1kg boxes in the pack and 1 box lasts approximately 1 week. There is 21% protein in the pack of which 16% is rehydrated meat.

It's a cheap product, but nether the less it's still tasty for my dog!

Science in Sport REGO 500g Chocolate REGO Rapid Recovery
Science in Sport REGO 500g Chocolate REGO Rapid Recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sports recovery drink. Value for money, 17 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With all these types of drinks, there's a couple of things that I always take into account

- How it tastes
- How it makes me feel and whether it does what it's supposed to
- Price

This is an excellent drink to help your aching muscles after exercise and I've definitely noticed a difference, even after the first drink. I'm doing a combination of running and yoga, daily, at the moment. So there's no real room for rest on my muscles. This is the perfect drink to combat that.
I also found that the drink gave me a bit of a boost, making me feel energised and although there's nothing in it that is a preservative or additive it's full of vitamins.

The taste is more of a malty taste and I wouldn't get too excited that it's deemed as chocolate as there's nothing really chocolatey about it. However it's not a showstopper for me. Price is excellent for the quality of this drink.

Ticks all the boxes for me.

Hama Diary Case for Apple iPhone 5C - Pink
Hama Diary Case for Apple iPhone 5C - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality and nice case!, 14 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really love this case, fits the iphone 5c like a glove.

The quality is really good too. I also like the fact that you can actually put cards in the left hand side of the case when opening it up. So if you wanted to go out on a night out and only take this rather than this and a wallet, then it does both jobs!

There's a magnetic holder that keeps the case closed and is very secure. I also like the fact that you can still take photos with it and it's not obscured.

Great case!

Scholl Active Sports Insoles Gel for Women
Scholl Active Sports Insoles Gel for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives your running shoes a new lease of life!, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a tad worried that these wouldnt be big enough for my shoes, as i'm a size 8 womens shoe. But they were perfect!

I went running in them today and youre required to take out the original inner sole of your trainer. To be honest mine were badly worn down. But these new insoles have given my running shoes a second lease of life!

They cushioned my running and my shoes felt more springier.

Very please with these and would by far recommend them. Price is bery reasonable for them.

The New Rules of Sales and Service: How to Use Agile Selling, Real-Time Customer Engagement, Big Data, Content, and Storytelling to Grow Your Business
by David Meerman Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book- A must for any business!, 8 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is by far one of the best books that I've read in terms of the "New way" of doing sales and customer services.

David Meerman Scott had me gripped by his chapters through the acknowledgement that I resonated with what he was saying.

He talks about storytelling and capturing the buyer through trust, since they already have all the information about any product through the internet. This is about building a brand whether you're a solopreneur or a large business, the message is still the same.

The chapters at compelling an examples and brilliant.

A book that should surely be pulled out and re-read over and over for it will never die in it's authentic message

Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair Colour - 9/0 Light Neutral Blonde
Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair Colour - 9/0 Light Neutral Blonde

4.0 out of 5 stars Premium hairdye, good kit included., 8 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The minute you open the box you know it's a premium product.

- Colourful step by step instructions
- premium brush applicator (like in a salon)
- plastic dish for dye to be mixed and applied from
- serum for mixing with hair dye
- conditioner
- hair dye mix

For the application, it's applying it with brush not from the bottle. But the consistency of the mixture is thicker so I found it actually easier to apply. There's plenty of it too. My hair is shoulder length and I had plenty of the mixture to cover all areas.

The conditioner is beautifully smelling with coconut, lovely!

The colour was good and true to the picture. The only downside to this and a little disappointing is that I felt my hair was a little squeaky and dry. However this could have been down to me not putting all of the serum in. I was worried it would stop the colour being effective on the ends of my hair.

Would definitely use again

Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 13 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 13 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
by Richard Wentk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic learning book for a total novice!, 6 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow what an awesome book!

When I'm learning I have to see pictures and examples of the tutorials and this is exactly what you get with this book.

It covers a wealth of tutorials, I particularly liked how I could create different effects with my pictures that I'd taken on my camera.

Thorough and step by step instructions, very good for the novice. Colourful photos and jam packed with information.

Employer Brand Management: Practical Lessons from the World's Leading Employers
Employer Brand Management: Practical Lessons from the World's Leading Employers
by Richard Mosley

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book but a lot to take in!, 6 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book is filled with a wealth of information, there's no getting away from that. It's not one of those books that you're going to be able to pick up and read from cover to cover all at once. It's one that you have to digest, as there's so much information in there.

For this type of book I think it's really important to lay some of the information in diagrams. Otherwise what you're left with is rich information but laid out in so much text that your brain just can't cope with it. Even though there are certain diagrams..... they are in the format of tables and graphs.

For anyone taking in this kind of information I feel that it needs to be better laid out. Also we're in a society where a bit of colour doesn't go astray!
Black and grey diagrams just don't do it for me.

However it does cover some good topics such as The perfect employee, media channels and behaviours and leading employers such as Apple, HSBC, Google, Ernst and Young, Netflix. So there's a wealth of over 20 employer examples.

Just found it difficult to digest some of the info. Was it worth the £22 price tag? I don't think so....

Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt - Black
Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing juicer and easy to clean, 2 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic juicer.

I've already tried watermelon, carrots and apples. It's excellent. What I like most about it is it's easy to clean. It doesn't come in lots of silly little compartments so it doesn't take an age to clean.

All the pulp gets put into one compartment so very easy to remove.

It has one speed and you get actually a lot of juice from just one watermelon. I had 3 glasses from just half a watermelon! The drip -stop spout is very good too, all very cleverly thought out in design

Price is very reasonable for this product. I'll be detoxing forever!

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy
Offered by Nest Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and interactive, 2 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the cutest toy ever for an interactive toy!

My little one loves it and there is a ton of different songs on this. It's cuddly & soft and it's fun, I can see this being a firm favourite for kids. The volume is a good level and the nursery rhymes are great.

Great price too.