Profile for K. Young > Reviews

Content by K. Young

K. Young "craftyness" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Rexel A4+ Document Box - Assorted Colour (Pack of 10)
Rexel A4+ Document Box - Assorted Colour (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and sturdy document boxes, 18 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really sturdy document boxes. Have a plastic lock mechanism and a label placement on the front and on the binder to label easily. Come in 5 different colours and you get 10 boxes in total.

These are a thicker plastic so I can see that they'll last. The thickness of the boxes are approx 2cm so you'd get a decent amount of paper in them. Perfect for storing files, paperwork, clippings etc.

Will protect from dust and easy to store on a cupboard or shelf.

Passion into Profit: How to Make Big Money from Who You are and What You Know
Passion into Profit: How to Make Big Money from Who You are and What You Know
by Andy Harrington

4.0 out of 5 stars well structured and easy to read, 11 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like the style of how Andy Harrington writes. He starts off with his own story followed by chapters explaining how to position yourself as an expert.

His forte is public speaking so he does use this mainly as the example but it doesnt mean that you cant adapt his information.

He has shared the stage with Anthony Robbins and you just get drawn into his words.

I liked it and there are some really valuable points. This is more of a strategy book than a "how to set it up" book but its got good structure to it.

Panasonic ALL1 Network Audio Connector
Panasonic ALL1 Network Audio Connector

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - can only use spotify if on premium, 6 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A panasonic product for me should always be a safe bet in terms of value and also premium quality.

The concept of this had so much promise but i was left disappointed for a few reasons.

It took me 3 attempts to get connected to the wireless router.... instructions were pretty bland and certainly not the easiest.

The real spoiler is that in order to listen to spotify on this, you have to have the premium version of spotify.... so disappointing

Also if you're listening to tracks, if someone else wants to add a track, it takes over your tracks and puts theirs in front. pointless!

The pricetag on this is outrageous, I'd struggle to justify £99 let alone £199.

It is a small piece of kit and sadly that's one of the only real positives.

Braun Silk Epil 9 9-558 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Extras Attachments
Braun Silk Epil 9 9-558 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Extras Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product with face and body epilator., 21 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've tried a few epilators over the years so it's always nice to try a new one that promises new things.

The pros:

Use in the bath, so easy to numb the discomfort of hair removal by soaking your skin first.
Has an epilator pen for the face
Minimal charge time (1 hour)
Wider are that it can remove hair on (Trust me you want this to be as wider space as possible, so it takes less time to remove!)
Exfoliates your skin 4x more effectively than a manual treatment

Cons

You will still experience some discomfort, I don't think you can really count this as a con, however I feel anyone looking to buy this must know that there is still some element of pain when having hair removal!

Overall it is still a fantastic product and Braun always improve their products everytime.

Tefal X-Large Actifry Express Health Fryer, 1.5 kg, Black
Tefal X-Large Actifry Express Health Fryer, 1.5 kg, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome crispy chips with healthy written all over them!, 21 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When you see a fryer, nowadays it can be a complete turn off. But I was keen to try this out to see the difference with only having to use a fraction of the oil.

I was sceptical about how good this would be, thinking that having a lot of oil makes things crispier and taste better... I know a bad call on my thinking!

I was completely proven wrong on all accounts. This health fryer is awesome! We tried vegetables such as onions, parsnips, sweet potato wedges, swede, butternut squash. We even have done fish and chips , sausages, chicken. By far potato chips have become our favourite. But this is such a gem of a product.

The downside is it's quite big, but what gadget isn't these days and without the size of it, it would just mean you couldn't put as much in. Highly recommended.

The Fiverr Master Class: The Fiverr Secrets Of Six Power Sellers That Enable You To Work From Home (Fiverr, Make Money Online, Fiverr Ideas, Fiverr Gigs, Work At Home, Fiverr SEO, Fiverr.com)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BOOK!!!, 6 April 2015
This is by far one of the best "how to" books I've read in a long time.

Great ideas and great resources!

Bakers Dentacrunch Beef and Country Vegetables Dry Dog Food 1 kg (Pack of 4)
Bakers Dentacrunch Beef and Country Vegetables Dry Dog Food 1 kg (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy and Tasty Dog Food, 25 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog always likes a change of food and so I though I'd try her on this. She's a gundog, just for reference.

I thought I'd try it dry to start off with as this is always an indicator as to whether she likes the food without having to put other things on it.

I have to say there was no coaxing into this, she ate it all up. It's very crunchy and definitely takes her longer to get through, which trust me is not a bad thing! I would say this is more a bigger dogs food than a small terrier kind of food, purely because of the size of the keeble.

You get 4x 1kg boxes in the pack and 1 box lasts approximately 1 week. There is 21% protein in the pack of which 16% is rehydrated meat.

It's a cheap product, but nether the less it's still tasty for my dog!

Science in Sport REGO 500g Chocolate REGO Rapid Recovery
Science in Sport REGO 500g Chocolate REGO Rapid Recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sports recovery drink. Value for money, 17 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With all these types of drinks, there's a couple of things that I always take into account

- How it tastes
- How it makes me feel and whether it does what it's supposed to
- Price

This is an excellent drink to help your aching muscles after exercise and I've definitely noticed a difference, even after the first drink. I'm doing a combination of running and yoga, daily, at the moment. So there's no real room for rest on my muscles. This is the perfect drink to combat that.
I also found that the drink gave me a bit of a boost, making me feel energised and although there's nothing in it that is a preservative or additive it's full of vitamins.

The taste is more of a malty taste and I wouldn't get too excited that it's deemed as chocolate as there's nothing really chocolatey about it. However it's not a showstopper for me. Price is excellent for the quality of this drink.

Ticks all the boxes for me.

Hama Diary Case for Apple iPhone 5C - Pink
Hama Diary Case for Apple iPhone 5C - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality and nice case!, 14 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really love this case, fits the iphone 5c like a glove.

The quality is really good too. I also like the fact that you can actually put cards in the left hand side of the case when opening it up. So if you wanted to go out on a night out and only take this rather than this and a wallet, then it does both jobs!

There's a magnetic holder that keeps the case closed and is very secure. I also like the fact that you can still take photos with it and it's not obscured.

Great case!

Scholl Active Sports Gel Insoles for Women
Scholl Active Sports Gel Insoles for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives your running shoes a new lease of life!, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a tad worried that these wouldnt be big enough for my shoes, as i'm a size 8 womens shoe. But they were perfect!

I went running in them today and youre required to take out the original inner sole of your trainer. To be honest mine were badly worn down. But these new insoles have given my running shoes a second lease of life!

They cushioned my running and my shoes felt more springier.

Very please with these and would by far recommend them. Price is bery reasonable for them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16