Profile for Happy Families > Reviews

Judge Mini Sandwich Maker, White, 375 W
Judge Mini Sandwich Maker, White, 375 W
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Meal for One!, 16 Jan. 2016
Purchased for an elderly relative who lives on her own and hates cooking! Thought this would be a way to get her to eat a hot meal rather than snacking. It looks good but I haven't used it myself. I will purchase another one for my son when he goes to University as it is the only one on the market I could find that is suitable for making one sandwich (2 pieces of bread). The only disappointing feature is that you cannot remove the plates for cleaning (you can with our family sized toastie maker).

Kobalt Sfondo verde stampato Custodia Cover per Sony Xperia E3 cellulari telefoni / Collezione Motivo floreale
Offered by Kobalt-Tech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 1 Sept. 2015
Teenage daughter wanted something a bit different to friends' designs. Only problem was choosing which colour!!! Fits well. Very pleased.

KOBALT® Protective Hard Back Case / Cover for Sony Xperia E3 | Britain/Silverstone Design | 2014 F1 Track Collection
Offered by Kobalt-Tech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My teenage son wanted to identify his phone as we ..., 1 Sept. 2015
My teenage son wanted to identify his phone as we have similar phones and they look the same at a quick glance. He didn't know which design to go for as school friends seem to have the same design but this made his a bit different, an ideal design for a F1 enthusiast. Fits phone well.

Waterman Hemisphere Trim Ballpoint Pen, Medium - Stainless Steel with Palladium
Waterman Hemisphere Trim Ballpoint Pen, Medium - Stainless Steel with Palladium

5.0 out of 5 stars School Achievement, 1 Sept. 2015
My teenage daughter won Amazon vouchers at school for her achievements. Suggested she purchased a quality pen. She loves it! May have to treat myself too as it is very nice - lightweight and has a nice balance, not too thick to hold.

Waterman S0944480 Ballpoint Pen Refill, Medium - Black Ink
Waterman S0944480 Ballpoint Pen Refill, Medium - Black Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this same time as purchasing pen so as I ..., 1 Sept. 2015
Bought this same time as purchasing pen so as I have a replacement when it runs out. Then I will know which refill to replace it with!

PetSafe Petporte Smart Flap Microchip Cat Door
PetSafe Petporte Smart Flap Microchip Cat Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Teach an old cat new tricks, 1 Sept. 2015
We have 2 old cats (approx 10 years old) who adapted to this well considering they haven't used a cat flap since they were kittens! We were able to check their microchips were compatible via the makers website before purchasing. We programmed it to omit the beep noise as they entered/exited but after a power cut the beep noise returned even though we had battery backup. Intending to read the manual again to alter this, both cats have got used to the noise so we have left it to beep which is quite useful as it makes us look up to see which stealthy cat is returning.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Article, 1 Sept. 2015
Genuine article. Works well.

Cat Mate C50 Automatic Pet Feeder
Cat Mate C50 Automatic Pet Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Week-ends away!, 28 Feb. 2014
We don't have anyone able to feed our 2 cats for us, so this is ideal for weekends away or if we know we will be home very late. We purchased one for each cat at a great price from Amazon. It is easy to clean and the ice packs are a clever design to keep the food fresh. Just wish I could buy one to last a week!

Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Gift, 28 Feb. 2014
The Now albums always go down well with my teenage kids. Some tracks they love and some they hate. Much easier to fast forward on a CD player, they wouldn't know about lifting the needle!

Skyfall
Skyfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyfall fans!, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
Bought this for my son's 12th Birthday. We loved Skyfall and the music just gives you a shiver like any good Bond theme tune.

Page: 1 | 2