Profile for Charley > Reviews

Content by Charley

Charley

Page: 1 | 2
2 Pairs More Mile New York Cushioned Sports Running Socks, Pink/Light Blue, Size 5.5-8 UK / 38-42 EU
Offered by Active Human Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to compare them with but I think they are great just enough padding where its needed, 25 Oct. 2015
These are the first pair of running socks I have bought so I have nothing to compare them with but I think they are great just enough padding where its needed. Great colours, when you first get them they look small but they do stretch and mold to your feet. I even recommended them to someone else who has bought some to and they love them. Well worth the price and feel great on.

ASICS Gel-Cumulus 16 G-Tx, Women's Running Shoes, Grey /Purple,  6 UK (39.5 EU)
ASICS Gel-Cumulus 16 G-Tx, Women's Running Shoes, Grey /Purple, 6 UK (39.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel-Cumulus Running Shoes, 15 Jun. 2015
First pair of Asics I have brought but they are great, just the cushioning I need. Overall great running shoes.

KIDS ARMY CAMO PRINT ONESIE HOODED JUMPSUIT ALL IN ONE BOYS GIRLS FLEECE 7-14YRS (13/14 YEARS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Onesie, 26 Nov. 2014
This was for my son he brought it with this birthday money. I was going to buy the size under 13-14 years but as the other reviews stated it comes up small I ordered the next size up. But it's massive but he loves it so that's all that matters. It is heavy and feels really warm. Great buy at this price.

Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 5)
Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Jun. 2014
I loved this book just like the others. I will miss the Kathleen Turner series it was great and couldn't wait in between for the others. We need some more spinoffs.

SPEEDO VANQUISHER 2.0 MIRROR SWIM GOGGLES JUNIOR - BLACK
SPEEDO VANQUISHER 2.0 MIRROR SWIM GOGGLES JUNIOR - BLACK
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Mirror Goggles, 24 May 2014
My son loves these goggles as they don't let water or fog up but they do make marks round the eyes. Delivery was quick they came within 48 hrs after ordering them.

Girl's Heart design Purse with a variety of compartments - Medium, Cream and Brown
Offered by Sassy You

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl's Heart Purse, 17 May 2014
Great little purse, my daughter wanted to be grown up so she had this purse along with a bag and she loves them just big enough for her and also has compartment so she can put cards in. Great value purse for any child or adult.

Hello Kitty Towel
Hello Kitty Towel
Offered by FAB ENTERPRISES LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Towel (Kitchen & Home)
The Hello Kitty towel was great, feels really soft even after several washes. My daughter had it for swimming and it's just big enough and came in great time. Well worth it.

Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 4)
Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the Kathleen Turner Series, 2 Jan. 2014
These books are great another one I couldn't put down. I love Kade think he is great and she should be with him. Just hope the new one which comes out in May 2014 is just as good but I'm sure it will as all 4 I've read so far have been great, Now got Tiffany Snow's other book to start reading now. Keep it up I need more of Tiffany Snow.

A Touch of Autumn: A Hot Erotic Suspense. (The Touch Series Book 3)
A Touch of Autumn: A Hot Erotic Suspense. (The Touch Series Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 28 Dec. 2013
Evie Hunter books I normally like but this one I didn't and it's put me off reading other books. Sorry but found it boring.

Where the Ivy Grows (Teacher Student Romance): New Adult / College Romance (Ivy Lessons Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill Book, 21 Nov. 2013
I choose five stars as this book like all the rest were just brilliant and couldn't put them down, if I could have just sat all day and read these books I would have done. If you liked Fifty Shades this is ten time better well worth the read and the money.

Page: 1 | 2