Profile for rachel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Black + Decker KA161BC Mouse Detail Sander with Accessories
Black + Decker KA161BC Mouse Detail Sander with Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 5 Jan. 2016
I actually used this to sand my walls after remove all the wall paper, was quick and easy and now my walls feels great. Also did a great on my wooden windowsill and door.

Earlex SS125UKP Warrior Wallpaper Stripper
Earlex SS125UKP Warrior Wallpaper Stripper

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and saves time., 5 Jan. 2016
Recently decorated my bedroom which has been decorated for 12 years. It was all covered in wood chip. This saved my life. Makes is easy, quick and doesn't leave the wall damaged.

Beyoncé Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Beyoncé Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for for all ages, 5 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my mother who is 52 and she loves it. Her friend smelt it who is 32 and has gone on to buy it. I also love it and I'm 20. I did order my mums friend one however ever hers does leak but my mums is fine so I think it's was just damaged in transport or something.

Beckham Signature Eau de Toilette for Women - 30 ml
Beckham Signature Eau de Toilette for Women - 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells wonderful., 5 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my sisters (24) Christmas present. It smell wonderful and she has told me people are complementing her and asking what it is.

Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Very Loud Jumbo Alarm Clock with vibrating shaker pad- UK Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Can wake a whole house., 5 Jan. 2016
Wow, this is definitely loud. I bought this for my mother who is hard of hearing and it wakes her up. She uses the light, sound and shake pad. It's woken her up most of the time. If it doesn't wake her up it wakes the whole house up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2016 9:05 AM GMT

Disney Aurora Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Disney Aurora Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells okay., 5 Jan. 2016
What more can you expect. The smell is nice for a young child, not very strong but you can smell it. My niece (4) loves it and wears it to preschool everyday and is now just like her aunty.

iPhone 6 Case, ULAK LUMENAIR Hybrid Clear Slim Back Panel Silicone Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch With Incoming Call Flash Message Blink Function(Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but..., 5 Jan. 2016
Brilliant case but I am unable to use my beats head phones and my phone charger as the case gets in the way. But I am able to use the apple headphones and a apple charger.

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss Intensive Shine Masque 300m
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Nutri Gloss Intensive Shine Masque 300m

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, normal, nothing special., 9 April 2015
this hair masque is nothing special but does the job! I personally use this to dye my hair.. I add the dye(directions or manic panic) and put it on... brilliant for the job I use it for as its white and smells define!

Hard Candy Glamoflauge HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER with pencil (light color 312)
Hard Candy Glamoflauge HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER with pencil (light color 312)
Offered by USA Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars truly heavy duty!!, 9 April 2015
used this a couple times now and its probably the best concealer I have used. defiantly needs setting to avoid creasing, if you do not set it will crease but that's the same with most full coverage concealer. this is defiantly going to be my go to concealer when my dark circles are bad. I haven't used the pencil because I tried it and hated it but that doesn't matter! for the price of it its well worth just getting the cream.

Powder Blush Cosmetic Foundation Brush Makeup Tool (Model 1052, Red)
Powder Blush Cosmetic Foundation Brush Makeup Tool (Model 1052, Red)
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars a amazing dope!, 9 April 2015
I bought this on a whim and it really paid off. I need new brushes and didn't have the money to buy rt. I only received it last week and haven't had a chance to wash it but it gives the finish! definitely going to purchased more because girls cannot have to many brushes and tbh its the worst chore ever to clean them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7