Profile for rachel > Reviews

Content by rachel

rachel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
GOURMETmaxx 02119 Electric Meat Grinder | Electric Mincer | Powerful 1000 Watts | Sausage and Kibbe Attachments

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could leave no stars I would., 7 Jun. 2017
I doesn't work. My father was very disappointed.

ANG Ultra lightweight Strong Fabric Cat Carrier Foldable Carrier for Small Dog And Cat(Red)
Offered by ANG UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for lack of space., 11 April 2017
This cat carrier is amazing, I had never seen anything like it, we have limited space to store things. With 9 animals we are always looking for ways to increase storage capacity. We currently have two cats so as you can imagine storing two cat carries it takes a lot of room. When I first ordered this product I had concerns. However those concerns have no gone. I was worried it wouldn't be stable but amazingly it was fine! Our cats aren't crazy but they do like to move around which they can do just fine! It's also incredibly easy to pack back up. When packed up its small enough to fit into a draw, to me this is a must have for any cat owner! The delivery was extremely quick and turned up way before the due date. My only con is if you have a very large cat they might not fit! But for a kitten and a normal size cut it's prefect.

Rosewood Abode Dwarf Hamster and Mouse Home, Silver
Rosewood Abode Dwarf Hamster and Mouse Home, Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IF YOU LOVE YOUR HAMSTER, 16 Feb. 2017
This cage is too small for any hamster. I feel so bad for keeping my dwarf in.

Woodgreen animal charity states the minimum cage sizes for a dwarf is

The minimum size for a cage housing a pair of dwarf or Chinese hamsters would be 80 cm. long by 50 cm, deep by 35 cm. high (2 ft. wide by 2ft. deep by 1 ft. high).

This use to be what the rspca recommended until they teamed up with pets at home.

This cage is most definitely too small for a Syrian hamster as it cannot fit the right size wheel in. (28cm) if a hamster has a wheel which is too small it will cause extreme pain and can damage their spine.

This may seem like a nice cage but it's not. If you love you hamsters stay away and get a correct size one. A zoo zone 2 large is a perfect size which you can get for £50. Or you can get a Alaska from zoo plus which is £35. Or if you are buying for a child you could get a cage called hamster heaven. This is usually between £50-60.

James Wellbeloved Cat Food Senior Turkey Pouch 12 x 85 g
James Wellbeloved Cat Food Senior Turkey Pouch 12 x 85 g
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Our cat loves it!, 15 Oct. 2016
Our cat for the past few years have been sick after eating, it started with biscuits and recently any food we bought him made him sick. We have been using this for a few months and have had no problems!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but..., 15 Oct. 2016
Did the job however I have had a reaction to the metal which means the metal is not hypoallergenic.

Puregadgets© 20W Electric Glue Gun Hot Melt with Trigger PLUS 50 Glue Sticks for Hobby, Craft, Mini, Metal, Wood, Glass, Card, Fabric, Plastic, & Ceramics
Offered by Ever Rich - UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but, 15 Oct. 2016
Does the job however after a while it starts to smoke and the whole gun gets very hot. And when I mean a i while I mean after about 15-20mins. Would not recommend at all.

BLACK+DECKER KA161BC Mouse Detail Sander with Accessories
BLACK+DECKER KA161BC Mouse Detail Sander with Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 5 Jan. 2016
I actually used this to sand my walls after remove all the wall paper, was quick and easy and now my walls feels great. Also did a great on my wooden windowsill and door.

Earlex SS125UKP Warrior Wallpaper Stripper
Earlex SS125UKP Warrior Wallpaper Stripper

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and saves time., 5 Jan. 2016
Recently decorated my bedroom which has been decorated for 12 years. It was all covered in wood chip. This saved my life. Makes is easy, quick and doesn't leave the wall damaged.

Beyoncé Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Beyoncé Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for for all ages, 5 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my mother who is 52 and she loves it. Her friend smelt it who is 32 and has gone on to buy it. I also love it and I'm 20. I did order my mums friend one however ever hers does leak but my mums is fine so I think it's was just damaged in transport or something.

Beckham Signature Eau de Toilette for Women - 30 ml
Beckham Signature Eau de Toilette for Women - 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells wonderful., 5 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my sisters (24) Christmas present. It smell wonderful and she has told me people are complementing her and asking what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7