Profile for Elizabeth B > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth B

Elizabeth B (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Gr8value pu leather case for the Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F case with magnetic filp and book Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F cover (Style 7 Blue Butterfly Book Case)
Offered by Gr8ValuePlus Ltd

The Silver Collection
The Silver Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 12 Jun. 2015
This was a well written collection of Carole Matthews short stories & it would certainly make me want to read more of her qork

A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews
A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Jun. 2015
A nice short story which I am glad I purchased. I am a slow reader, but even I managed to read it in about 20 minutes!

Summer at Mulberry Cottage
Summer at Mulberry Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 31 May 2015
I always enjoy Victoria's novels as there is a gentleness to them. This is a very lovely relaxing read which I would certainly recommend reading.

Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
Love, Lies and Lemon Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me smile :0), 1 Feb. 2015
This is the 2nd novel by Sue Watson I have read & I wasn't disappointed. I was smiling from start to finish & I am looking forward to reading another 1of her books.

The Great Christmas Knit Off
The Great Christmas Knit Off

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to live in Tindledale :0), 23 Jan. 2015
This is a very lovely, happy, heartwarming cosy read. I crochet & am interested in crafts & this was the perfect novel for me. I am sorry to have finished reading The Great Christmas Knit off & look forward to reading more novels in the series.

The Christmas Surprise
The Christmas Surprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 15 Nov. 2014
I have read the previous novels in this series & The Christmas Surprise didn't disappoint me. It was pure joy to read & I had a smile on my face every time I picked up my Kindle to read it. I loved getting reacquainted again with all of my favourite characters - especially young Edison. Jenny Colgan's sense of humour I totally understand & also enjoyed a lot. Even though I was sad to come to the end of The Christmas Surprise I loved the way the novel finished. I shall definitely be recommending this to my friends to read.

Christmas at the Cove
Christmas at the Cove

5.0 out of 5 stars A cosy read, 5 Nov. 2014
I haven't read in a long time, but I do like Victoria Connelly's style of writing & really enjoyed Christmas At The Cove

A Year at Mulberry Cottage
A Year at Mulberry Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gentle read, 4 April 2014
This is a very relaxing read which I have read in 2 days. I consider myself a slow reader but in between caring for a family member who is poorly I was able to read either a full chapter or just a paragraph or two. I have always enjoyed reading about Victoria's hens on Facebook and, much to my delight, they get lots of mentions. I also enjoyed looking at the photographs.

Little Beach Street Bakery
Little Beach Street Bakery

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could give more than a 5 star rating :0), 3 April 2014
If there is only 1 book you read this year then it has to be Little Beach Street Bakery. This novel definitely has the 'feel good factor'. There are lots of interesting characters in it & my favourites were Reuben & his relationship with Kerensa, Jayden & of course, the wonderful Neil! Please Jenny write a sequel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8