Profile for Elizabeth B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Little Shop of Happy-Ever-After
The Little Shop of Happy-Ever-After

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Jun. 2016
Since I learnt to crochet 2 1/2 years ago I have read very little. However, I have always loved Jenny Colgan's style of writing & have decided that I am going to share my free time of reading and crochet between my 2 favourite hobbies! This novel did not disappoint me. I loved both the humour and the storyline & whilst I found myself mostly reading it on my way home from work at night I was also picking the novel up to read before I went to work in the mornings. Well done Jenny x

Clover Knitting Counter Kacha-Kacha Mini
Clover Knitting Counter Kacha-Kacha Mini
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 10 April 2016
I bought 1 each for my mother & I & we love it. Very easy to use & we like the little on lock on it

Clover 339 Chibi Case with 3 Sizes of Darning Needles
Clover 339 Chibi Case with 3 Sizes of Darning Needles
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 10 April 2016
Very handy little product. Wish I'd known about it earlier!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Aug. 2015
My favourite undereye concealer.I will never use anything else

Kipling Women's New Shopper Shoulder Bag K1664199X Small Dot Pr C
Kipling Women's New Shopper Shoulder Bag K1664199X Small Dot Pr C

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 30 Aug. 2015
A year or 2 ago i bought a Kipling shopper in a similar style to this & more recently i had been thinking of buying it in a different colour. I love everything about this bag & just like the shopper i had previously purchased i will be using this bag at the weekends as a shopper & also to travel with whenever i fly. I am rather addicted to the small dot print & am already thinking about buying an everyday hand bag in this colour.

Gr8value pu leather case for the Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F case with magnetic filp and book Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F cover (Style 7 Blue Butterfly Book Case)
Offered by Gr8ValuePlus Ltd

The Silver Collection
The Silver Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 12 Jun. 2015
This was a well written collection of Carole Matthews short stories & it would certainly make me want to read more of her qork

A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews
A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Jun. 2015
A nice short story which I am glad I purchased. I am a slow reader, but even I managed to read it in about 20 minutes!

Summer at Mulberry Cottage
Summer at Mulberry Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 31 May 2015
I always enjoy Victoria's novels as there is a gentleness to them. This is a very lovely relaxing read which I would certainly recommend reading.

Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
Love, Lies and Lemon Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me smile :0), 1 Feb. 2015
This is the 2nd novel by Sue Watson I have read & I wasn't disappointed. I was smiling from start to finish & I am looking forward to reading another 1of her books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9