Profile for Elizabeth - Belfast > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth - Be...

Elizabeth - Belfast (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Silver Collection
The Silver Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 12 Jun. 2015
This was a well written collection of Carole Matthews short stories & it would certainly make me want to read more of her qork

A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews
A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Jun. 2015
A nice short story which I am glad I purchased. I am a slow reader, but even I managed to read it in about 20 minutes!

Summer at Mulberry Cottage
Summer at Mulberry Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 31 May 2015
I always enjoy Victoria's novels as there is a gentleness to them. This is a very lovely relaxing read which I would certainly recommend reading.

Love, Lies and Lemon Cake
Love, Lies and Lemon Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me smile :0), 1 Feb. 2015
This is the 2nd novel by Sue Watson I have read & I wasn't disappointed. I was smiling from start to finish & I am looking forward to reading another 1of her books.

The Great Christmas Knit Off
The Great Christmas Knit Off

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to live in Tindledale :0), 23 Jan. 2015
This is a very lovely, happy, heartwarming cosy read. I crochet & am interested in crafts & this was the perfect novel for me. I am sorry to have finished reading The Great Christmas Knit off & look forward to reading more novels in the series.

The Christmas Surprise
The Christmas Surprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 15 Nov. 2014
I have read the previous novels in this series & The Christmas Surprise didn't disappoint me. It was pure joy to read & I had a smile on my face every time I picked up my Kindle to read it. I loved getting reacquainted again with all of my favourite characters - especially young Edison. Jenny Colgan's sense of humour I totally understand & also enjoyed a lot. Even though I was sad to come to the end of The Christmas Surprise I loved the way the novel finished. I shall definitely be recommending this to my friends to read.

Christmas at the Cove
Christmas at the Cove

5.0 out of 5 stars A cosy read, 5 Nov. 2014
I haven't read in a long time, but I do like Victoria Connelly's style of writing & really enjoyed Christmas At The Cove

A Year at Mulberry Cottage
A Year at Mulberry Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gentle read, 4 April 2014
This is a very relaxing read which I have read in 2 days. I consider myself a slow reader but in between caring for a family member who is poorly I was able to read either a full chapter or just a paragraph or two. I have always enjoyed reading about Victoria's hens on Facebook and, much to my delight, they get lots of mentions. I also enjoyed looking at the photographs.

Little Beach Street Bakery
Little Beach Street Bakery

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could give more than a 5 star rating :0), 3 April 2014
If there is only 1 book you read this year then it has to be Little Beach Street Bakery. This novel definitely has the 'feel good factor'. There are lots of interesting characters in it & my favourites were Reuben & his relationship with Kerensa, Jayden & of course, the wonderful Neil! Please Jenny write a sequel

Boot Camp Bride: Romance, Suspense and Danger on the Norfolk Marshes
Boot Camp Bride: Romance, Suspense and Danger on the Norfolk Marshes

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 10 Feb. 2014
This was an enjoyable story with likeable characters. What really stood out for me in this novel was the great dialogue between the characters

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8