Profile for Dame lisa > Reviews

Content by Dame lisa

Dame lisa (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Name 5, The Green Board Game Co.
Name 5, The Green Board Game Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game for young and old, 27 Dec. 2015
We played this in teams, the youngest child was 6 and the oldest one 73... it is a brilliant family game with a good variety of questions that ensure everyone can answer some. We had lots of fun and a lot of laughs, so glad I got it as a rematch has already been arranged!

LEGO Minecraft The First Night Set
LEGO Minecraft The First Night Set
Offered by SmartPurchaseToys

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old loves it, 27 Dec. 2015
Perfect for a minecraft fan and each set connects to the others.

Pack of 10 Friendship Bracelets - Great Girls and Boys Party Loot Bag Fillers
Pack of 10 Friendship Bracelets - Great Girls and Boys Party Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by WowTastic UK ™

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 4 Jan. 2014
We bought these to sell at a primary school disco and they are perfect, good quality and are easy to fasten.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL -  White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a mario fan!, 4 Jan. 2014
Addictive fun and quality console, we hesitated before buying this wondering if DS's have a long shelf life left given all the game apps available but haven't regretted it, this also came with an additional free game download from Nintendo once you registered the console with them so got super mario 3D land too and as I got this as a Black friday deal feel like I've really had my money's worth! Oh and the kids love it!

LEGO Bricks & More 620: Blue Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 620: Blue Baseplate
Offered by Bricks England

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for imaginative play, 4 Jan. 2014
These are great for children who want to create and build their own lego world rather than the specific models you buy in boxes these days, they are so versatile.

Beano Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Beano Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
by DCTHOMSON

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Beano fans, 4 Jan. 2014
Any beano fan loves the new annual, this would bought for my 9 year old, but family members of all ages have down to read it too!

Hasbro Bop It! Tetris Game
Hasbro Bop It! Tetris Game
Offered by Mystica UK

4.0 out of 5 stars As addictive as the rest of the bop it range!, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Hasbro Bop It! Tetris Game (Toy)
This was a Christmas gift for my 9 year old and all visitors have had a go of it !!!

Quercetti Skyrail Maxi
Quercetti Skyrail Maxi

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..., 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Quercetti Skyrail Maxi (Toy)
I took a chance buying this for my 9 year old who is into science but the product description gives the impression there are a larger variety of uses than there are... My first tip would be to check the instruction booklet as to which set you have. In our booklet it had the instructions of how to build all the models in all of the ranges, except of the sets have different sized pieces so the instructions show you how to build 2 models with the set you have. For now its gone back in the box but am hoping he will get it out again in the future and try to design his own track with it.

Delta Machine
Delta Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistent and original!, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Delta Machine (Audio CD)
I'm a long term fan so this doesn't disappoint, as usual the songs are generally about friends, religion, love and sex!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school disco's, 12 Nov. 2013
We purchase these on a regular basis for school disco's, the kids love them and they generally last while, with the odd faulty battery, we sell them at the disco to raise funds for the school and we generally sell out!

Page: 1 | 2