Profile for Amy G > Reviews

Content by Amy G

Amy G

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
100 X Adhesive Glue Gun Sticks for Trigger Electic Hot Melt Gun (7.2mm X 100mm )
Offered by Majestic Global ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 16 Dec. 2013
These glue sticks are great value compared to others on the market. The fit perfectly with my Puregadgets© 20W Electric Glue Gun. I use it very frequently so hopefully these sticks will keep me going for a while.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered but arrived wet!, 16 Dec. 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for.. I needed black satin ribbon to bind a quilt that I have been making and this is perfect for the job. My only issue was that the package arrived wet! The items were packaged in a simple paper packet and I feel that if the seller has simply slipped the ribbon in a plastic bag, this could have been avoided.

Foam Cut To Size
Foam Cut To Size
Offered by Efoam

5.0 out of 5 stars Foam Squars, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Foam Cut To Size
Great price for these foam pads. I used them as part of a fancy dress costume and they worked out great! they might be a bit on the thin side if you're using them for upholstery though

Creative Shape Cut Slitted Non-Slip Ruler Duroedge 13 Inch
Creative Shape Cut Slitted Non-Slip Ruler Duroedge 13 Inch
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tool for quilting, 3 Dec. 2013
I can't rave enough about this cutting ruler. I really don't know what I would do without it! It makes cutting patches for quilting so simple and you don't have to worry about quint lines. Honestly, if you are looking at this now just buy it, it's that good.

Amtech S0518 Cutting Mat, A3
Amtech S0518 Cutting Mat, A3

5.0 out of 5 stars A3 300MM X 450MM NON SLIP CUT CUTTING MAT BOARD, 11 Nov. 2013
I have a larger version of this mat so I bought this one which is easier to carry around. So far so good and I have absolutely no complaints!

Clover Patchwork Templates Triangle/ Hexagon
Clover Patchwork Templates Triangle/ Hexagon

4.0 out of 5 stars Patchwork Templates, 11 Nov. 2013
Great little set and simple to carry around. They are slightly flimsy and could be doing with a bit more weight to them but as a template they work out fine.

Fiskars 8735 Transparent Acrylic Ruler 6 "x 12"
Fiskars 8735 Transparent Acrylic Ruler 6 "x 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting Ruler, 11 Nov. 2013
Handy size quilting ruler which is perfect for cutting patchwork squares. The lines are clearly defined and this is now a staple of my quilting kit.

Am-tech S5320 Rotary Platform
Am-tech S5320 Rotary Platform

4.0 out of 5 stars 10" Turntable., 11 Nov. 2013
I bought this item, not to use it as a cake base, but to turn it into a stationary organiser which I could rotate as needed. For this purpose it is near perfect. It would have gotten 5 stars if it had sticky feet on the bottom to make it easier to turn, and i fer that this would also be a problem when decorating lighter cakes. For the price I think it's a good buy.

Danielle Large Acrylic Make-up Organiser
Danielle Large Acrylic Make-up Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 25 Mixed Colours Polka Dot Round Resin 23mm Buttons 2 holes, 11 Nov. 2013
Love this item. It holds all of my every-day makeup in one place on my dresser and keeps everything neat and tidy. It is very durable acrylic and the different sized sections are the perfect size for standard products. Would highly recommend.

Pack of 25 Mixed Colours Polka Dot Round Resin 23mm Buttons 2 holes
Pack of 25 Mixed Colours Polka Dot Round Resin 23mm Buttons 2 holes
Offered by North Suite

4.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 25 Mixed Colours Polka Dot Round Resin 23mm Buttons 2 holes, 11 Nov. 2013
Cute for the price, though a couple had some faults. I wouldn't not recommend them for heavy duty items, however as a light embellishment they are perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6