Profile for Jay Jay > Reviews

Content by Jay Jay

Jay Jay (Yorkshire U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars works brilliantly on my HD ready TV, 4 Nov. 2015
Hesitated before buying because of the mixed reviews, but it is really ace, works brilliantly on my HD ready TV. It's a doddle to set up & use. I have Amazon prime & just love it. The TV series are excellent & NO adverts! I downloaded u tube & play music through it. I just love it.

Flight of the Cuckoo: Revenge is sweet....... and incredibly addictive.
Flight of the Cuckoo: Revenge is sweet....... and incredibly addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 14 Oct. 2014
Excellent!!, loved this book, keep it hidden from the husband or partner incase you need to use some of these tactics yourself in the future, let's hope you never need to but.....laughed out loud in many places which is unusual for me.

Cuckoo's Nest: Volume Two in 'The Cuckoo' series
Cuckoo's Nest: Volume Two in 'The Cuckoo' series

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny once again & superb follow on to "flight of ..., 14 Oct. 2014
Very, very funny once again & superb follow on to "flight of the cuckoo", some nice little twists & turns to keep you guessing what comes next. Well done K.L Smith, I'll be looking out for more.

Wm.Widdop Alarm Clock - Flower Design L/S/C
Wm.Widdop Alarm Clock - Flower Design L/S/C
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice little back up for my phone (incase I forget ..., 14 Oct. 2014
No audible tick, a nice little back up for my phone (incase I forget to set it), lovely design, only downside is the actual alarm is a bit quiet, if you are a deep sleeper I don't think it would wake you.

febi bilstein 24341 Washer Pump
febi bilstein 24341 Washer Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & delivery, 14 Oct. 2014
Excellent product & delivery. I bought this for my 2000, 1.2 Clio Grande, after checking it was not a blown fuse. Don't bother unscrewing the wipers etc and the full plastic grill that covers the entire front, just pull up the corner plastic screw (right hand side), get someone to hold up the corner of the grill, detatch the electrics & pull the motor out, pull off the 2 black water hoses. This Febi 24341 was an exact match. To put it back in reverse the whole process. Easy peasy & saved loads not taking it to a garage.

Nothing Left to Lose: (Parts 1 and 2 combined into a novel of epic proportion) (Guarded Hearts)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear, Oh Dear !!!, 28 April 2014
Complete drivel, padded out with lip chewing, baby girl, pretty boy rubbish, they managed to go to the shooting range for the "First time" TWICE!!!, I couldn't wait for the killer to appear & hopefully shoot them both off the face of the planet. I rarely leave bad reviews bit this was simply so repetitive it deserves only one star. The author has nothing left to lose by changing her job description.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good are Laura Secret., 10 Feb. 2014
Yes it is lovely & soft & cuddley, but the outer slides away a bit from the inner, which doesn't happen with the Laura Secret I have.
So it's good but have better if you know what I mean.

Reeves Painting by Numbers Artist Collection Rivers Edge (Large)
Reeves Painting by Numbers Artist Collection Rivers Edge (Large)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Not an easy one., 10 Feb. 2014
Not an easy one but should be nice when it's finished, these paintings I pick up & put down as the urge takes me, but would definately recommend Reeves not some of the others.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Case Ultra Slim Cover for All-New Kindle Paperwhite 2015 300 PPI 3rd gen / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2014
Lovely case for my Kindle paperwhite, really looks the business, forget the negative reviews, good value pricewise & looks good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought two of these one for my sister & the other for my best friend, they are really very nice, arrived the very next day after
ordering, I would definately recommend this seller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3