Profile for Trampette > Reviews

Content by Trampette

Trampette

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bluetooth Music Receiver. LAYEN i-DOCK Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Audio Adapter with Multi-Pair (Pair Two Devices!) & aptX (Superior Sound!) Turn your Docking Station/ Stereo Bluetooth. Stream Music Wirelessly from Your Bluetooth Transmitting Device; iPod, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 Player, PC, Laptop etc. Works with Amazon Echo / Echo Dot (Not Suitable for Cars - See Below)
Offered by LAYEN

Rammstein Women's T-Shirt "Est 1994" - X-Large
Rammstein Women's T-Shirt "Est 1994" - X-Large
Offered by Rammsteinshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a Fab T, 23 Dec. 2015
This T-Shirt is fabulous the fit and the quality are great. I didn't get anything in the box like the other reviewers but that's not a problem as this is my fave Rammstein top.

Roman Women's Leatherette Yoke Dress Charcoal Size 16
Roman Women's Leatherette Yoke Dress Charcoal Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars A wardrobe staple, 23 Dec. 2015
I love this dress it fits me perfectly (a busty 16). It is warm but it isn't very thick, it is very comfortable though! I thought it would be a bit boring but I have had loads of compliments and it is perfect for teaming with statement necklaces.

Hunter Unisex Original Adjustable Wellies Black W23706 5 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Adjustable Wellies Black W23706 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellies shame about the price., 23 Dec. 2015
This is my second pair of Hunter Wellies, the last pair lasted about 2 years before the insole wore through and the buckles came off. I thought they lasted really well as I had 3 pairs of cheaper wellies that lasted a month each before getting holes in them. I use mine for dog walking and have found them to be very comfortable and they fit well especially with the ability to adjust the calf width. I would wait for the price to be around £50 as selling them at £90 is just ridiculous.

Richard: Caveman Instinct --- Gypsy Curse Book 2
Richard: Caveman Instinct --- Gypsy Curse Book 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Proof reading required, 3 Sept. 2015
I like Hazel's books but I am constantly disappointed with the editing. There are spelling mistakes all through it and several occasions where a similar looking word to what she meant has been used which is completely wrong in the context of the sentence. The storyline was good but I felt that the hero needed a bit more oomph to his character. All that aside I am looking forward to the next one and hopefully the editing will improve.

New Rock Boots Style TR003 (Purple) - 37
New Rock Boots Style TR003 (Purple) - 37

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush!!!, 19 Jan. 2015
These boots are just fabulous. The fit is great I am a size 4 and New Rocks are generally a bit roomy but that suits me. The colour is amazing and they are so comfortable to wear. They are a more feminine style but still unmistakably New Rocks.

ThruNite TN12 CREE LED 1050 Lumen EDC Flashlight (TN12 2014 Neutral White)
ThruNite TN12 CREE LED 1050 Lumen EDC Flashlight (TN12 2014 Neutral White)
Offered by ThruNite® Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 19 Jan. 2015
This torch is very bright, the first setting is a little pointless but the second setting is perfect for night time dog walks. I haven't needed the brighter settings but then they are very bright! It's a great size for carrying and feels really sturdy. All in all very happy with it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these but...., 18 Dec. 2014
These are great summer sandals and really quite cheap. They look great they sparkle and come in lovely summer shades. The downsides are that they are incredibly flat (not a problem for some people) and the diamantes fall out. All that aside though I did buy a second pair!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 Dec. 2014
When I initially looked at these dresses the larger size had a plain back instead of the pentagram, so I was really pleased to see that that had changed. The dress is great I got the XL and it fit me and I am a busty 16 it won't fit a larger size. Also as it is almost backless you might want to consider the underwear choices.

Sophia's Courage (Choosing Love Book 4)
Sophia's Courage (Choosing Love Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Dec. 2014
I have enjoyed this series so far but unfortunately this was disappointing, it felt very rushed. There were a fair few spelling mistakes and as another reviewer pointed out a name changed. It's a shame as it lets down the series. I hope the next book is a return to form.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5