Profile for Patsy > Reviews

Content by Patsy

Patsy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Aug. 2015
Perfect for travelling. Nice comfortable size and big enough for 2 weeks away.

Adidas Womens Performance Laosand Toe Post Flip Flops Sandals powder steel / pink / yellow UK 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., 26 Oct. 2014
These flip flops are red but not bright. So soft and comfortable. Thong between toes quite narrow so no sore toes. I love these so much can't bear not to wear them, still doing so now late October.

Santoro Eclectic - Gorjuss Travel Card Holder-The White Rabbit
Santoro Eclectic - Gorjuss Travel Card Holder-The White Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorjuss card holder, 26 Oct. 2014
Perfect size for travel card. Quite padded but swipes easily on bus without removing card. Same theme as my diary and easy to find in my bag. Fully recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shorts, 9 Sept. 2013
the shorts are exactly as described. Ideal to be worn as shorts on a hot holiday. Really good fit and the pockets are a good length. Very light weight.

The Virgin Queen's Daughter
The Virgin Queen's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars INTRIGUING, 9 Sept. 2013
I have read many historic novels especially Tudor times and found this to be the very best by far.I truly found myself picking up book at any possible moment. An intriguing story of elizabeth the first and her court. Totally captivated my imagination and found myself going through excitement, worry and fear. I would totally recommend this novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars printer cartridge, 24 Oct. 2011
Was very nervous about purchasing printer cartridges on line. However l am so happy with my purchase.It came well packaged and at a very good price for 4 cartridges. Delivery was fast and l am now in the process of ordering more.