Profile for R Perkins > Reviews

Content by R Perkins

R Perkins

Page: 1 | 2
The Tale of Two Bad Mice (Beatrix Potter Originals)
The Tale of Two Bad Mice (Beatrix Potter Originals)
by Beatrix Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2016
This is my favourite Beatrix Potter story and this is a lovely little edition of it.

The Dog
The Dog
by Kerstin Ekman

1.0 out of 5 stars This is probably the most boring novel I've ever read, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Dog (Paperback)
This is probably the most boring novel I've ever read. I finished it and then put it directly in the charity shop pile. Wouldn't recommend and definitely would not read again.

Modern Family
Modern Family
by The Writers of Modern Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Modern Family (Paperback)
If you've seen and loved the show, then you'll love this book. It's full of the best quotes from each character. I don't think I would've paid full price for it but for £2, it was definitely worth it for the laughs!

Dear Dad From You to Me Journal
Dear Dad From You to Me Journal
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 April 2014
We ordered this as a gift for my father-in-law. I love the idea behind it and am looking forward to getting it back and learning more about who he is and where he's come from.

Manhattan Plaza HD-S2 Digital Satellite Receiver
Manhattan Plaza HD-S2 Digital Satellite Receiver

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 April 2014
It looks a little bit cheap, but this product does the job for us. Our only problem now is having too many channels to choose from!

The Tiger in the Well (Sally Lockhart)
The Tiger in the Well (Sally Lockhart)
by Philip Pullman

4.0 out of 5 stars A great series!, 23 April 2014
Philip Pullman is an incredibly gifted author. This series is very different from his northern lights series but it's just as gripping. Sally is a fantastic and believable heroine..you won't want to put this book down!

York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice exercise bike, 23 April 2014
I have found this bike to be great value for money. Delivery was fast and it was fairly easy to put together. As for it's capabilities, I'm 5'1 and my husband is 6'2 and it works for both of us! The tension settings also suit both of us.

Double Bed Wood Frame - NEW 4ft6 Shaker White
Double Bed Wood Frame - NEW 4ft6 Shaker White
Offered by comfy-living

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, poor delivery, 23 April 2014
When I ordered this bed the first time, I was sent an email saying that the courier had tried delivery twice and had left calling cards, but we were never left one! Then I called them to schedule redelivery and they said I'd have to pay for it to be delivered a "third" time. It was very frustrating. HOWEVER, the seller was super helpful and sorted it all out for me. When the bed finally arrived, it was fairly easy to put together and we're very happy with it. I would definitely order from this seller again..I just hope they get a different courier!

Life in the United Kingdom: Official Practice Questions and Answers, 2014 Edition
by TSO (The Stationery Office)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 5 Aug. 2013
This is definitely a necessary item in your quest for British citizenship and also a good conversation starter amongst your British friends and family! I definitely recommend it.

Easysept Peroxide Contact Lens Solution 360ml
Easysept Peroxide Contact Lens Solution 360ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Best contact solution, 5 Aug. 2013
This is the best type of contact solution out there. My eyes feel much better when I use this kind as opposed to the multi-purpose solutions. I definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2