Profile for R M L > Reviews

Content by R M L

R M L

Salux Japanese Beauty Skin Wash Cloth - Beauty Towel/ Scrub/ Nylon Wash Cloth/Bath Body Shower - Blue
Offered by BGSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 13 Jan. 2015
Great product. Works best with shower cream/gel but fine with soap too. Leave skin soft.

Salux Japanese Beauty Skin Wash Cloth - Beauty Towel/ Scrub/ Nylon Wash Cloth/ Bath Body Shower - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 13 Jan. 2015
Great product. Best used with shower gel/creme but fine with soap. Leaves skin soft.

The Week Magazine UK
The Week Magazine UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless. Won't download. Can't delete old issues., 14 Dec. 2013
I have missed several issues because they didn't download. I can't delete all the past issues cluttering up my Kindle. I've spent the last 30 minutes trying and failing to download the most recent issue - tried with both 3G and wi-fi. I am cancelling my subscription.

Braun Multiquick 3 MR 300 Soup - Hand Blender 450 Watt 2 Speed
Braun Multiquick 3 MR 300 Soup - Hand Blender 450 Watt 2 Speed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product delivered on time, 14 Jan. 2012
I had to replace the drive on my much used and loved Braun hand blender. I ordered the stick blender only because I still have the other attachments. The item arrived on schedule. I can't fault the service, or the product.