Profile for Yorkie > Reviews

Content by Yorkie

Yorkie

NuoYa005 NEW 12pcs Carbon Express Crossbow Field Points Practice Head Broadheads

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement points., 28 Oct. 2014
These points took about 3 weeks to arrive, well within the expected delivery time. They fit my archery arrows perfectly and are good replacements for the ones that have got damaged. I've Had two deliveries from this seller with no problems at all.

Ronson Premier Varaflame - supplied in Presentation Gift Box
Ronson Premier Varaflame - supplied in Presentation Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality lighter., 7 Nov. 2013
This is a very high quality lighter, it's well made, out if good materials, and was received very quickly. A first class product.

Digital Additions® Micro Remote Control RC Car in a Coke Can 1:64 Scale (Blue)40MHZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy, 28 April 2012
I bought this car to see if they're any good. I was pleasantly surprised. The car charges off the remote control very quickly, only a couple of minutes, and lasts for about ten. I gave this one to my son, and now my daughter who has never been interested in anything to do with cars has requested that I get her one. They both love this product.

Pocket Fire starter - 15,000 striker Ideal camping Accessory
Pocket Fire starter - 15,000 striker Ideal camping Accessory
Offered by Gadget Bay

1.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere!, 25 April 2012
This product is absolutely useless. The striker on the match is too wide for the recess that houses the flint and the wick was falling apart before it was ever used. In the picture they look like they're made of metal when in reality they are plastic with a thin piece of metal wrapped round it. The match screws in to the top but the thread is so slack there's no way it can keep the fuel vapour inside. They are cheaply stamped with the word 'zippo' but I'm sure that 'zippo' wouldn't put their logo on something so poor. I got two of these because after seeing them my brother and I both wanted one. They are both now in the bin!