Profile for John-Patrick Quinn > Reviews

Content by John-Patrick Quinn

John-Patrick Quinn "JP Quinn" (Lancashire, England)

Become a Key Person of Influence - The Five- Step Sequence to becoming one of the most highly valued and highly paid people in your industry
by Daniel Priestley

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideas that will stay and grow with you., 7 Mar. 2014
I first met Daniel when I was in college, (a somewhat absurd 7 or something years ago). The ideas and the mentality that were instilled in me from that age have defined me and my approach to business today.

Daniel can influence people a disproportionate large amount with the smallest input. Many of the ideas in this book I have lived with for many years now, and are echoed by the higher echelons of the business world. I have no doubt that this book can help everyone, and anyone. All I would add to this is that to truly have faith in the book, you must see Daniel in person if you can. This will allow you first hand to see the expertise and experience that this book is grounded in, and will make it a much easier read, knowing the philosophy from which it is borne.

because the internet
because the internet
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars BaZing!, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: because the internet (Audio CD)
Contemporary, with well thought out, superbly implemented lyrics that make you laugh as well as feel like a boss rapping along to yourself in your wildly inappropriate roadster.