Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Nannan > Reviews

Content by Nannan

Nannan

Luggage Scale, E-PRANCE® Portable Travel Scale Hanging Scale with Tare Function for Travel/Outdoor/Home Use,110 lb/ 50KG (Black)
Offered by EPRANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 25 Jun. 2016
Just what I needed. We had a big chunky travel case weigher and it was very cumbersome. This is great, very light and easy to use and easy to see the weight.

Prestige Deco Digital Coffee Maker, 1.5 Litre - Almond
Prestige Deco Digital Coffee Maker, 1.5 Litre - Almond

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 4 Nov. 2011
So glad we bought this coffee maker. The one we did own was waaaay past it's sell by date!! Is larger than what we have been used to but it doesn't look ugly. Was a little nervous about what the colour was actually going to be like but it is fine. Great buy for the price.

Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 12 Aug. 2011
This ink cartridge 'does what it says on the tin'. The delivery was as promised, if not perhaps slightly earlier. So thanks for the good service.

Really Useful Filing Box Plastic with 10 Foolscap Suspension Files 24 Litre W270xD465xH290mm Ref 24C&10susp
Offered by UK Business Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in the name., 28 Feb. 2011
These boxes do live up to their name. They are 'really useful'. My documents were all over the place until I purchased some of these boxes. I must say for my needs I do prefer the Foolscap size which I ordered the first time; I ordered the wrong size the second time, but they are still doing a much needed job.