Profile for Warriorcatsbiggestfan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
GlamOutfit closet organizer & fashion planner
GlamOutfit closet organizer & fashion planner

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't deluver, 25 Jun. 2017
This app has faults. I was sent an email saying an outfit had been styled for me but every time I tried to view it I was thrown out of the app. It didn't recognise my photos or images from the internet as specific items so couldn't search for tops , shoes etc. Disappointing.

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles Book 3)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and fast paced, 11 April 2016
This is my favourite book in the whole series so if you gave up reading Cinder or Scarlet, I recommend giving Cress a chance. We finally see all the Main characters come together. This is the second time I've read Cress and it still keeps me sitting on the edge of my seat throughout. Because there are lots of essential characters with very different personalitys, it's easy to find a character you can relate to. In Cress we see a couple of existing characters (Thorne and Doctor Erland) develop and hear a little about their backstory.

Warriors: Dawn of the Clans #1: The Sun Trail
Warriors: Dawn of the Clans #1: The Sun Trail

5.0 out of 5 stars An action packed read for fans or new readers, 2 Jan. 2016
I have been on huge fan of these books ever since I read Into the Wild. I hoped it would live up to expectations and it did. It took the basic story in the warriors field guide and really made all the cats come to life giving a very detailed account of what it was really like for the first settlers in clan territory. But, if you are new to the series, the story will still make sense and it doesn't matter if you read this series.and then the very first series that was published. Thumbs up to Erin Hunter and Co. for another fabulous book.

Free Four - Tobias tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene (Divergent Series)
Free Four - Tobias tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene (Divergent Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time, 26 July 2015
If you have read the following two books you alreafy know everything written here waste of time to read. so glad it was free!

AMY MACDONALD THIS IS THE LIFE 30 X 20 approx INCHES POSTER
AMY MACDONALD THIS IS THE LIFE 30 X 20 approx INCHES POSTER
Offered by weve got the beat

4.0 out of 5 stars Was given this for my birthday. It was double sided. One side LA the other this is the life.A realy nice size to. Fit my wall pe, 7 Mar. 2015
Great

Warriors Super Edition: Tallstar's Revenge
Warriors Super Edition: Tallstar's Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Super Edition, 10 Aug. 2014
I think this book is the best super edition ever! It is long and has plenty of detail. There are more than forty chapters. It also has a great twist on the very last page which explains why Tallstar is so friendly towards Thunderclan. It reveals details about Windclan's past that you didn't know about. Very interesting.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not all it's cracked up to be, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Paperback)
Like everyone else, I started to read this book because of all the hype about it and it's upcoming movie. I was a little disappointed. I have read A LOT OF BOOKS and I have to say, I' v read better. To be fair you do feel emotional and may cry. But on the whole very little happens. Two people have cancer they fall in love and one of them dies. The end. Literally, that's all that happens. I found the banter between the characters a little baffling. There were some unnecessarily complicated words that went straight over my head. An okay read but I needn't have bothered and I don't think I'll ever read it again.

Red
Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Red (MP3 Download)
I'm a big Taylor Swift fan. I think she was be a 've to go down the pop route rather than country. And it's definitely working for her. A big group of memorable tracks. And people w ho think she should stick with country? Doesn't that make you a country fan, not a Swiftie. And it's not Taylor's fault if Amazon send a broken CD. That doesn't change the great talent you can hear on this album. Keep singing Taylor!!!!!

Nobody's Horse
Nobody's Horse
by Jane Smiley

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Nobody's Horse (Paperback)
I am am 12 and I love horses and ride and I'm a huge book worm.I'm sorry if the criticism is harsh, but it's just my opinion. This book was very disappointing. I'm not sure what the main storyline was and I didn't think the characters were convincing. I thought it was about a foal. But not much changes throughout the book. There was no passion. Usually the character forms a bond with the horse. The heroin doesn't appear to have formed any bond with the foal. It seemed a bit pointless to me. I only finished the book because it was a present and I did want to give it a chance.

Sennheiser HD 201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones for Studio, Performance Live and Djs - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and durable, 29 Sept. 2013
I got these as a christmas present. I don't like the small earphones as they always fall out. These are great. Comfy and light I use them for my kindle fire and the sound quality is excelent even on low volume. My only con is that the cable is so long.But I wrap it up and tye it whith a hairband it is fine. Have had these for 4 years and the plastic wire casing
broke. But they were easy to fix and now they are good as new.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5