Profile for Dan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bolle PILOPSI Pilot Safety Goggle
Bolle PILOPSI Pilot Safety Goggle

4.0 out of 5 stars good for airsoft, 4 Jun. 2016
good for airsoft. Very solid and can take plenty of BB's to the face no problem. Fits over most glasses but be warned, if you have wide frames then it will be a tight fit. oh, and they are grey, not orange!

Stanley 0-69-251 8pc metric Hex Key Set
Stanley 0-69-251 8pc metric Hex Key Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 Jun. 2016
Excellent, neat little set. Really handy!

552 Holographic Sight Red Green Point Visier / Dot Sight Scope, 10 Levels Brightness, 30x22mm Objective Lens Dia

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't mount properly., 4 Jun. 2016
This sight doesn't mount properly on the gun, it tilts down and to the right. Its also not branded as a mini diva sight, its completely unbranded, even the box wasn't branded. I've used another mini diva sight before and that worked well, but this one is very disappointing. I know you get what you pay for, but the fact that it doesn't even sit properly on the rail is pretty poor. On the plus side its fairly solid.

Lowepro Pro Messenger 160 AW DSLR Camera Bag - Slate Grey
Lowepro Pro Messenger 160 AW DSLR Camera Bag - Slate Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag - very tough, lacking room., 18 Jan. 2014
Considering the size of this bag, I'd expect to get a little more kit into it. However, the size appears to be down to the padding. Its very well put together and offers great protection. Very easy to quickly access everything and the strap is comfortable over the opposite shoulder - even on long days out.
I think I also struggled as I have an FX sensor camera and lenses, which aren't small. DX users should find this bag has plenty of room. FX users should probably consider the 180aw.

A Little Redemption
A Little Redemption

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely, chilled album, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: A Little Redemption (MP3 Download)
Smooth, chilled-out and masterfully put together. Fantastic effort Danni! This isn't the sort of music I'd normally listen too, but its brilliant!

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought this to replace a 5 year old LG 32 inch LCD. I know it's a Bravia, so we should expect it to be good, but I was a little worried as it was a budget model. I have to say it's absolutely stunning! The picture quality is amazing. It makes even standard def look good, never mind HD channels or Blu-ray!

SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope EA learns from this, 8 Mar. 2013
Let me start by saying the Amazon service was fine, and the game arrived this morning (the UK day of release) so i was very happy with that.
After installing the game and playing for about half an hour, it caused my laptop to restart. Once it came back up, the game updated itself, and worked fine for a coupld of hours. Very good game, and very addictive i must say.
There is however one HUGE issue. You have to be online to play the game, which is fine, but you also need to have an EA server to connect to. I logged back in to play it again after a couple of hours away, and now cannot play the game at all as the servers are 'busy' or 'unavailable'. Even if i try and connect to servers in the US i still cant get in.
This is totally unacceptable - i've paid £35 for a game I am unable to play.
They could have at least included a single player mode which would work if the servers arnt up.
BAD FORM EA. Very bad form.

iGo AC Wall Charger with SmartPhone (Mini/Micro USB)
iGo AC Wall Charger with SmartPhone (Mini/Micro USB)
Offered by Cheapest Electrical

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 10 Sept. 2012
I've just got this after being very happy with an iGo laptop charger i purchased some time ago. The description states that it needs the charger tips, so no surprises there - even though the title of the product implies the micro usb tip is included (Bad Form Amazon! - I realise you guys didnt supply it, but you should check these descriptions are accurate - especially as it was fulfilled by you!)
I used it with the micro usb cable from my blackberry and it doesnt charge the BB at all (BB Bold 9790) It works fine with my Samsung Galaxy S2 - which is good as its the samsung charger blowing up which was the reason for me purchasing this in the first place!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2012 3:57 PM BST

Robin Hood - Extended Director's Cut [DVD]
Robin Hood - Extended Director's Cut [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been so much better!, 21 Feb. 2011
With all the mixed reviews this film got, I thought I'd buy it as it was on offer, and went in with a fairly open mind.
I'm not sure what Ridley Scott was thinking, but it falls apart so often, its a shame, as it showed real potential in places.
Scott Crowe-barred the following into the plot: elements from Saving Private Ryan (Aweful final battle with WW2 style landing craft!??) Monty Python and the holy grail, maid marrion and her merry men (kids tv series in the uk years ago) RH prince of theives (obviously) first knight, and probably a load more. They crop up all over the place, and its a mixed bag of odd references and in the case of SPR, a shameless poor attempt to capture the thrill of the beach landing. It just didnt work.
All of that was apart from the fact that the storey has had an almost complete rework. Its not the Robin Hood we all know and love, but to be honest I didn't mind that!
3/10 - must try harder!

Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Offered by musicMagpie

3.0 out of 5 stars Medal of Duty more like!, 22 Oct. 2010
I've played the single player for about 3-4 hours, and all I can say is it feels like i've played it before. It is very similar to CoD MW1. Several of the missions are clearly based on the ones in CoD. Graphics are a bit better and it feels a bit more realistic in this. The multiplayer is OK, but the maps are too small. Again, its a lot like CoD. After I've been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 online for a while, it just doesn't measure up. The people who developed BFBC2 had a hand in this, but it doesnt show, other than the inclusion of a 'rush' style multiplayer game.
Overall, its a good game, and CoD players will enjoy it as it has a better multiplayer, but if your used to games like BFBC2, I wouldn't go out of my way to get this!

Page: 1 | 2