Profile for Marie Sever > Reviews

Content by Marie Sever

Marie Sever

Page: 1 | 2
The Scent of Lies, a Cozy Mystery & Romance (Paradise Valley Mystery Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs proof reading, 20 Dec. 2016
Some basic mistakes such as who's instead of whose. Spell check doesn't identify wrong words. It would have been five stars if the errors weren't so annoying.

Footsteps in the Ocean
Footsteps in the Ocean

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful first novel, 12 Nov. 2016
I enjoyed this immensely and read it in two sittings because I had to know the ending. Write more Delphine.

Eliza's Book of Whimsy
Eliza's Book of Whimsy
by Elizabeth Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars and are beautiful. I particularly love The Hat Stand and The ..., 15 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Eliza's Book of Whimsy (Paperback)
This is a lovely book. The illustrations suit the poems, and are beautiful. I particularly love The Hat Stand and The Picnic. These forty poems are perceptive and uplifting. I highly recommend this gem to relax to, and for gifts for loved ones.

The Life of a Scilly Sergeant
The Life of a Scilly Sergeant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun from an excellent writer., 18 Jun. 2016
I have been waiting for months for this book's release. It meets my expectations. It is well written, something that is missing from many books today. Colin's dry sense of humour, and not being afraid to make fun of himself (such as locking himself in the cell) plus interesting facts about the Isles of Scilly have whetted my appetite. My friend goes annually and loves the islands. My husband and I absolutely must go there, and am sorry that this wonderful officer will be taking his lovely sense of humour to Exeter instead. We heard him this morning on Radio 4 Saturday Live, and can now put a voice to the antics mentioned in his book. You will not be disappointed. Buy this book.

Poet's Progress - Act One
Poet's Progress - Act One

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and interesting., 27 Feb. 2016
These are perceptive poems and reflections of the poet's life. I can relate to most of them and look forward to the next volume.

Little Book of Earrings - Teal - Earring Storage Solution
Little Book of Earrings - Teal - Earring Storage Solution
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic ear ring holder, 23 Jan. 2016
This is a fantastic ear ring holder. I work away from home a lot and will take this with me. I also bought one for my daughter.

Foglie Handmade Hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver Frame photo size 9 x 13 cm solid
Foglie Handmade Hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver Frame photo size 9 x 13 cm solid
Offered by My Little One

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value., 23 Jan. 2016
I'm thrilled with this photo frame. It is excellent quality, both the silver frame itself and the substantial hard backing. No flimsy cardboard used here. It came with a soft cloth bag to protect it in transit, which I think could be used to gently polish the frame, and good packaging including a presentation box. Also, the delivery time frame was stated from today up to five days away. It arrived this morning. I purchased this for me, however I will now order more as gifts for friends.

I've Got This Tenant ...: Everything a Landlord Should Know Before Buying a House

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential gem, 9 Dec. 2015
I highly recommend this very useful guide which has been produced by a professional in letting properties to tenants and advising landlords. It starts with finding the right property, marketing for tenants, finding the best letting agent, landlord legal compliance, credit checks, how to manage arrears and how to reduce maintenance, plus more information. I have only one rental property, however this book is a gem and will provide valuable information for new and seasoned landlords.

The Helix Development: The Initial Conflict
The Helix Development: The Initial Conflict

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this one., 26 April 2015
This book is a bit different. It is suitable for children aged eight years plus, but also for adults. I don't normally like science fiction but this is intriguing and I hope Hannah will write a sequel, as the title suggests there will be more. I found I was able to imagine the scenes described in the book.

The Penny Parker Megapack: 15 Complete Novels
The Penny Parker Megapack: 15 Complete Novels

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value., 15 Jun. 2014
Light and simple plots and interesting characters make for easy reading. I've given it 5 stars as such good value.

Page: 1 | 2