Profile for Mr. P. T. Smith > Reviews

Murphy's Law : Complete BBC Series 4 & 5 [DVD]
Murphy's Law : Complete BBC Series 4 & 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Doyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Murphy's Law, 9 May 2014
I already own series 1-3 so I wasn't going to miss out on the final two series. I hope James Nesbitt return again as Britain's best undercover cop.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Armani Jeans Bag, 9 May 2014
Can't really comment. I bought it for my granddaughter's boyfriend. He seems to like it so I suppose it is OK.

Daniel
Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Daniel (MP3 Download)
I think this is the finest song Elton and Bernie ever wrote.Love it so much. May see strange but I believe Jonny Young's version is so much more emotional and Pete Wilsher's steel guitar just heightens that emotion.

JML DriBUDDi Portable Electric Clothes Dryer Energy-Efficient (1200W), 10 Kilos
JML DriBUDDi Portable Electric Clothes Dryer Energy-Efficient (1200W), 10 Kilos
Offered by AMOS UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Dri Buddi, 23 April 2014
Useful for a few items but seems to take for ever when drying thicker items such as towels. For the money though I can't complain.

BaByliss 7545U Easy Cut V2 Hair Clipper and Trimmer for Men
BaByliss 7545U Easy Cut V2 Hair Clipper and Trimmer for Men
Offered by imperialoutlet-UKSTOCK

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss hair clipper., 23 April 2014
Just what a busy man needs. I trim my hair one or two times a week now and my hair looks neat and tidy all the time.

Quest 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner
Quest 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamer cleaner, 23 April 2014
Excellent appliance. Cleans quickly and efficiently and can be used for more than just floors. I would recommend this appliance.

iPhone 5 Charger iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C iOS 8 Compatible USB Fast Charger includes USB Charging Cable for iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
Offered by iQualTech

3.0 out of 5 stars IPhone charger, 23 April 2014
Seems to get a little hot very quickly when charging. Can live with but you get what you pay for and this was inexpensive.

Working Man
Working Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Matt's finest performance, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Working Man (MP3 Download)
This particular version of the Rita McNeil classic by fellow Canadian Matt Minglewood is by far the best. Minglewood injects so much feeling into the song that every time I listen (and I listen often) I get chicken skin.

Let Somebody Else Drive
Let Somebody Else Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars A true country great, 17 July 2013
Canadian Matt Minglewood is not as well known outside of North America as he should be. He has a strong, passionate voice that really lives every word he sings. My involvement in country is more than half a century and I regard Matt as one of the very best.

Essential Bluegrass Anthology
Essential Bluegrass Anthology

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue grass cut low, 17 July 2013
Again Amazon off er a bargain package to all lovers of traditional bluegrass. This set features tracks from many of the genre's pioneers and legends and though I have most of the tracks on the artists' individual albums it is great to have them all together in one set and for an amazingly low price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3