Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Morebrightness > Reviews

Content by Morebrightness

Morebrightness

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
JEWELLERY TREE METAL WITH BIRDS NECKLACES EARRINGS BRACELETS STANDING Pink
JEWELLERY TREE METAL WITH BIRDS NECKLACES EARRINGS BRACELETS STANDING Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, even though I have no earrings, 30 April 2015
Excellent.
Base is vulnerable and has caused it to fall and empty contents! I now place it carefully, so it can not be knocked over, but very helpful to keep all bracelets on view and easy to choose which I want

Free Range Tea Cosy
Free Range Tea Cosy
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Christmas present, 30 April 2015
This review is from: Free Range Tea Cosy (Misc.)
Gift for friend who has several hens, and loves tea!
Ideal and keeps tea sufficiently warm !

HeroNeo® Geneva Fashion Crystal Jelly Gel Silicon Girl Women's Quartz Wrist Watch (Purple)
Offered by 2015Top-Fashionable-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied my current obsession with purple, 30 April 2015
Battery operated, which cannot be replaced- (hence low price), so I pull out winder to stop watch when I'm not using it.Would have preferred a wind up watch.Not clear in description.
Glad to have found a purple watch, to match clothes I currently wear.
Digits are not bold,but is readable.

Official Winnie The Pooh 2015 Slim Calendar
Official Winnie The Pooh 2015 Slim Calendar
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Like to see Pooh characters every month, 30 April 2015
Pleasant pictures and sufficient space to write on the calendar as needed.

Official Winnie The Pooh 2015 A5 Diary
Official Winnie The Pooh 2015 A5 Diary
by Danilo
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Change of publisher caused disappointment, 30 April 2015
Always buy this diary every year, however it has a different publisher this year, and has 2 addition pages, (with no purpose) before each month, and does not have a current year plan on the first pages, which was very useful.
Disappointed with this years copy,but for some the changes may be appropriate.
Bought this for the last 12 years and now have considered changing my annual diary, OR ensure I look through it, before I purchase it, so will not buy it online.

Bill Hicks: Totally Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride/Revelations [DVD]
Bill Hicks: Totally Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride/Revelations [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Hicks
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Bill Hicks is my hero, 4 Sept. 2014
Ordered this DVD, and when I received it realised I already had it ! The supplier allowed me to return it to them , and refunded my initial cost
Bill being honest and open and shocking !!
Excellent!

American - The Bill Hicks Story [DVD]
American - The Bill Hicks Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Harlock
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars BIll Hick is a hero of mine !, 4 Sept. 2014
I liked Bill Hicks, and this DVD tells 'his story', of how he became a comedian, and his demise from cancer of the pancreas. I also have his biography, as I was interested in his thought processes , and his view of the world.The second DVD in this set has live performances, which are always a pleasure to watch.

The Hidden Places of Warwickshire and the West Midlands (Hidden Places Travel Guides)
by Barbara Vesey

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment !, 4 Sept. 2014
The book was a small paperback, dated 1990, and the details of the suggested places to visit were a paragraph with a pencil drawing of the place to visit.
VERY unsatisfactory, as it was a gift for a friend.

Micro Filter for BT Broadband ADSL Router/Modem
Micro Filter for BT Broadband ADSL Router/Modem
Offered by HDMIPerfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in time and helps my broadband connection emensely, 14 Jun. 2014
Was having internet connection problems for months with engineers coming out to check my phone line AND my broadband line and it was the filter that remedied the problem completely ! Less than £2.00 and now I can surf the web !!!!

Twice Bitten: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series)
Twice Bitten: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series)
by Chloe Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a 'used' book, 14 Jun. 2014
My library service holds 1,2,4-10 in the Chicago land Vampire books, but NOT 3(this book!) so bought it, I read it, and then gave it to my local library(after placing an order with the library service for book 4 -Hard Bitten- which they now have), so anyone who enjoys Chloe Neill can now borrow the book and read the whole series in order.
It arrived within the allocated time, in very good order and I enjoy reading about slightly older vampires (heroin is about 28), who didn't want to be a vampire and tolerates being one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8