Profile for holly_brown > Reviews

Avery A3TR A3 Office Trimmer
Avery A3TR A3 Office Trimmer
Offered by Cora Wholesale Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 29 Nov. 2015
I use this brand in school, but this trimmer is really screechy & a bit flimsy. I tried oiling it, but it screeches and makes it quite redundant as I can't bear the noise. (equivalent to finger nails scratching a chalk board) I bought it for half price, but there's no way this item would be worth the original £70.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 7 April 2014
I love the style of these gaiters.... They are good quality and the material feels durable. I'm small and have pretty skinny/ regular sized legs, and the small fitted perfectly. I'd read reviews from other brands of gaiters saying the top starts slipping down, but mine never did that at all... So I'm very happy.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 22 Feb. 2014
Great price & great product.... I nearly bought this same toothbrush for dbl the price in boots... How did I ever live without it?!

rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle (Magenta) Leather Case for 4th Generation iPad with Retina Display / the new iPad 3rd / Apple iPad 2 (Automatically Wakes and Puts the iPad to Sleep)
Offered by PCMICROSTORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, but...., 22 Feb. 2014
It's not leather & shouldn't claim to be... I knew this info by reading other reviews. For the quality & price, they'd still have happy customers if they stated it to be faux- leather. On a plus... Like I said, I'm happy with my case and it looks good.

Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4ft, Brown
Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4ft, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & not hard to assemble..., 19 Jan. 2014
I bought this small dbl for my spare room... great value at £109. I have the same bed but a dbl in my room which cost me over £300 from a different company. The instructions were clear except one part (See below for tips) and it took me 3 hrs to make alone (I'm a small female, but also like to tinker & build stuff, which helped when making this bed!) I haven't been able to see if it opens/ closes, as my mattress hasn't yet arrived & it needs the pressure to close the bed down (The finished product now, means my bed is open). I'm pleased with this bed & can't comment on the open/ closing of bed yet, but fingers crossed.

This tips below are for people like me who have no idea about building beds or reading instructions...(So it may seem silly to all you pros out there)
Step 6: (B) The centre rail frames has holes on the length of one side... make sure the holes are facing the ceiling (As It didn't state & I didn't see this... as you'll need the holes to place wooden slats on later)
Step 8: This tip is only if your room is tiny like mine. When the bed is complete, you have to move the whole bed onto its side to attach the woven fabric and this was a struggle (as my bed was slotted into the exact space)... I suggest this be done after step 5 when nothing else is being attached yet to make it more movable/ lighter.

All in all, this wasn't a hard bed to make, just a bit fidgety with the screws!

Irregular Choice Womens Marshmallow Mountain Black Boots 4135-3 4 UK, 37 EU
Irregular Choice Womens Marshmallow Mountain Black Boots 4135-3 4 UK, 37 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 12 Jan. 2014
It's a nice looking boot, but it's def quite tight around the heel... I think it will need stretching or wearing in before wearing it on a night out. I paid £50 as I had a £10 voucher... It's £90 in the shops... All I have to say is, worth £50, but def not £90 the full price

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories: Volume 1 (Cooknation)
by CookNation

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple & healthy, 12 Jan. 2014
I have just made the lime chicken... It was tasty & actually tasted healthy... It was so simple to make... I literally got the ingredients & threw it all in the pot & opened up my pot 4.5 hrs later to shred the chicken & eat! As simple as that. It's quite sour so not to everyone's taste, but I love sour dishes... so be warned. The other recipes also look simple to make, I've marked all the other dinners I plan on making & going through them.

WORKHOUSE PORRIDGE
WORKHOUSE PORRIDGE

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Jan. 2014
i have just finished reading this book and loved it … it was an insight into workhouses. i was sad when it ended as i could definitely have read more. i was just really happy thst they went onto such happy caring employers

The Night Pirates
The Night Pirates
by Peter Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Night Pirates (Paperback)
This is a great book with lovely pics. I've read this book over the years to my school kids & it always captures their attention!

Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers
Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for improving fine motor skills, 31 Dec. 2013
This is great to use for sorting games to improve fine motor skills. Good quality & good value, definitely recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3