Profile for hc trom > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Language Coach
Language Coach

3.0 out of 5 stars This is Brazilian and NOT real Portugese, 9 July 2016
This review is from: Language Coach (App)
I wanted to learn more Portugese so got this only to find that it is Brazilian Portugese and NOT real Portugese. I had expected Portugese to be Portugese but clearly that is not the case. I equate it to enrolling for an English class and finding out its an American class. Although some of the words are the same and similar it is not what I wanted and so I ended it. So if you are looking for a Portugese course please check if it is really Portugese and not Brazilian......

Mesh Muzzle Black Sz 2
Mesh Muzzle Black Sz 2

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy but the dogs not !, 9 July 2016
This review is from: Mesh Muzzle Black Sz 2 (Misc.)
I had to get this as my dog ( half size Dalmatian) gets really nasty with other dogs when out on walking. I wasn't sure about the sizing so tried this size 2 as her muzzle is about the size of a beagle and it fits fine. Well that's what I think but I get the feeling that she doesn't share my opinion as she doesn't like it but she is now eventually getting used to it as she knows if she doesn't wear it she doesn't go out. It does allow her to move her mouth enough to be able to tell me of her discontent but at least it removes the worry of what she will do when approaching other dogs. We are now working on the discipline with the aid of literature and treats.....

Stephen E. Ambrose Gift Set - 3 Books (Band of Brothers + The Victors : The Men of WWll + Pegasus Bridge : D-Day - The Daring British Airborne Raid)
by Stephen E. Ambrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories of war and couldn't put them down, 9 July 2016
I bought these as a gift for my brother who likes these war stories and these have been just great for him. He said he really enjoyed them as he took them on holiday and read all 3 in two weeks as he couldn't put them down as all good stories.

Full HD1080P Novatek NT96650 Chip G1WH 2.7" LCD Wide Angle 140° Night Vision Motion Detection 4X ZOOM Car Dash DVR Camera Video Recorder G-sensor Vehicle Black Box Support WDR Technology 2014 Newest
Offered by In4dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bit of kit for the money, 9 July 2016
I got this as I just think there are so many bad and stupid drivers on the roads theses days. I was really pleased with this little bit of kit especially for the money paid. I cannot honestly see why it is necessary to pay more for a dashcam, and there are some over £100 that will do no better. The image is clear and a good wide angle giving excellent coverage, really good at night too. It was quite easy to set up once I got my head round the initial directions. The sd card is a must as it doesn't seem to function without one and it was relatively cheap to get too on Amazon. So far I have not needed to use it for any incidents yet but you never know.....the screen is jot to big that it distracts you when driving but it is quite bright at night and could distract you initially but once you get used to it being there it's fine. So if you want a dashcam but don't want to spend a lot check this one out.

3/4 Orthotic Insole Support Weak and Fallen Arches Helps many Medical Problems (5-6.5)
Offered by happy-feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective at supporting the foot arch, 9 July 2016
I got this as I have Achilles tendonopathy so have to wear heel lifts but this then affects my arches. I read the reviews for these and some said it helped with my problem so decided to go ahead with them. I put them in my shoes and they fitted really well and went off shopping with them in. I don't really think they helped me that much as they lifted my arch but not my heel so I ended up with the pain again so them also put my heel lifts in with them and that has helped a bit more. So if you want them for Achilles tendonopathy then I wouldn't say definitely get these because I can't see how the other reviewer got relief as stated.

4 x 5 LITRES - *BABY POWDER FRAGRANCE* PET / KENNEL DISINFECTANT & DEODORISER * FREE POST *
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well the money and eco friendly too, 9 July 2016
I needed something to get rid of the smell of doggy wee in my garden as my 2 dogs do like to do it. I also wanted something that was okay for them and also my plants. I used it when it arrived a few days later and what a difference it has made. I got the baby powder scent but it is not overpowering and really quite pleasant compared to some other products I have tried in the past.

Plasti-kote 24002 400ml Premium Spray Paint Matt Clear Acrylic
Plasti-kote 24002 400ml Premium Spray Paint Matt Clear Acrylic

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item for this country's weather, 9 July 2016
I recently purchased an arch for my garden which is bolted together and so wanted to rust proof the joints due to the amount of rain we have in this country. I consulted Amazon and sure enough I found this and the reviews were good. When it arrived I managed to get a gap in the weather and set to work and I am glad I did it when I did as it hasn't stopped raining since ( and its July ! ).

Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 15 m
Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 15 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for a busy garden, 9 July 2016
I bought this as we are doing a lot of work in the garden at the moment and hubby keeps nearly throttling himself and the washing line so I can now retract it with this and so avoiding any nasty incidents. I don't know why I didn't get one of these before until I noticed a neighbour had one. I went on trusty Amazon and hey ho found just what I was looking for. It has good tension too enabling me to load the line without it collapsing into the mud. Would definitely recommend one if you have a busy garden like me.

Samsung Memory 32GB Standard MicroSDHC Class 6 Memory Card without Adapter
Samsung Memory 32GB Standard MicroSDHC Class 6 Memory Card without Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well with my dashcam, 9 July 2016
I got this to go with my new dashcam which I bought recently and have had no problems to report.

NEOtech Care (TM) Elbow Brace, Support, Band, Sleeve - Light, Elastic & Breathable Fabric - Muscle Relief - Adjustable Compression Strap - Gray Color - Sizes M - Package of 1 unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 9 July 2016
This has proved a great help with my problem elbow and has enabled me to more or less carry on with the gardening jobs that need doing. It washes well too loosing non of its shape or elasticity. It arrived a few days after ordering and was well packed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17