Profile for BookNerdMermaid > Reviews

Content by BookNerdMermaid

BookNerdMermaid

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amazon Pets Sample Box for Dogs (£9.99 credit with purchase)
Amazon Pets Sample Box for Dogs (£9.99 credit with purchase)

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good products that dog loved, 16 Sept. 2017
My dog absolutely loved her suply box!
I think it's really good way to try some new brands that you wouldn't normally buy. Recommending!

Small Metal Hamster Exercise Cage Play Wheel & Stand -
Small Metal Hamster Exercise Cage Play Wheel & Stand -

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you love your pet!, 22 April 2017
this is not suitable for any kind of animals! If you love your pet please look for wireless spinning wheel!

Toner Kingdom 10 Pack (2 Set) Compatible Canon PGI-550XL CLI-551XL Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma MX925 iP7250 MG5550 IX6850 MG5650 MG7150 MG7500 MG7550 MG5400 MG5450 MG6350 MG6450 MG6650 MX725 MX920 IP7150 iP7200 IP8750
Offered by Palmtree Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars It was extremely easy to install them and my printer had no problem ..., 5 Nov. 2016
Ok, my husband first told me off for not buying original cartridges, but oh boy he was wrong!
First of all it all came very well packaged. In the box you get four different colours : black, yellow, pink and blue. It was extremely easy to install them and my printer had no problem accepting them. These colours are very vibrant! I needed to print out many photos, some of them were A4 size and I could not ask for better job.
I would definitely recommend this printer ink!

24 Wooden Spoons
24 Wooden Spoons
Offered by Kids B Crafty®

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for puppets, 5 Nov. 2016
This review is from: 24 Wooden Spoons (Toy)
Made puppets for my preschool class to go together with 'book of the week' and they absolutely loved it! Very good quality and speedy delivery, the only complaint - spoons has very strong chemic smell at first.

Living World Exercise Ball for Hamsters
Living World Exercise Ball for Hamsters

4.0 out of 5 stars My hamster loved it and it did not arched his back which ..., 5 Nov. 2016
Ok, so I am quite against these hamster balls but my hubby talked me in to get one for our syrian hamster. My hamster loved it and it did not arched his back which was my main worry.
the only complain about this product is that plastic is quite cheep and get cloudy even if you clean it after every use.

I Need a Wee!
I Need a Wee!
by Sue Hendra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story for potty/toilet training!, 5 Nov. 2016
This review is from: I Need a Wee! (Paperback)
Another great story from this author about a toy bear who needs to use toilet. This book teaches children that if you got to go, you shouldn't get distracted by others.
I got this book for my class of preschool age children and they loved funny plot, lovable characters and colourful illustrations.

LianLe® 100PCS Home Wall Glow In The Dark Stars Stickers Decal Baby Kid's Nursery Room - DIY Wall Decal - Light Green - Plastic Luminous Wall Stickers Bedroom Decoration (One Orange peel device AS GIFT)
Offered by Lianle®

Model Plastic Animal Penguin Figure Toy Set of 8pcs Black + White
Model Plastic Animal Penguin Figure Toy Set of 8pcs Black + White
Offered by Heart Service

5.0 out of 5 stars however perfect to artic small world play for children, 5 Nov. 2016
Smallish, however perfect to artic small world play for children.

Plastic Model Fish Toy Set of 12pcs Colorful
Plastic Model Fish Toy Set of 12pcs Colorful
Offered by Mumu-home

5.0 out of 5 stars however perfect to make sensory bottles for children or add as ..., 5 Nov. 2016
Small, however perfect to make sensory bottles for children or add as funny props to playdough!

Model Plastic Goldfish Toys Set Pack of 12 Colorful
Model Plastic Goldfish Toys Set Pack of 12 Colorful
Offered by Heart Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2016
Very small but children enjoyed playing with fish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4