Profile for Stephen > Reviews

BSN Syntha 6 Cookies and Cream - 48 Serve
BSN Syntha 6 Cookies and Cream - 48 Serve
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, mixes well, 17 Feb. 2015
Tastes great, mixes well, Can't comment how what I think it's doing for helping me recover after work outs and building mass yet as I have only just begun to use it. If I haven't mentioned already though, tastes great.

Gold's Gym GG-G756 Bicep Isolator
Gold's Gym GG-G756 Bicep Isolator
Offered by Workout For Less Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the build quality of it but I cannot review ..., 17 Feb. 2015
Far more robust that I had imagined it would be. I really like the build quality of it but I cannot review on how good it is at isolating biceps just yet as I have only begun to use it.

Le Creuset Stoneware Espresso Mug, 100 ml - Volcanic
Le Creuset Stoneware Espresso Mug, 100 ml - Volcanic

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little mug, 17 Feb. 2015
Beautiful little mug. Use it every morning for my espresso shot. Love the quality and style of it, just as I would have expected from Le Creuset.

Body Power Seated Row & Chinning Bar Combo
Body Power Seated Row & Chinning Bar Combo
Offered by Fitness Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, quality product. It is exactly as advertised ..., 24 Jan. 2015
Robust, quality product. It is exactly as advertised.

Professional Moustache Scissors and Beard Trimming Scissors, Extremely Sharp - Black + Case
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 11 Feb. 2014
I always found trimming my beard and 'tache a little cumbersome with regular hair scissors, but this scissors is compact, sharp, ergonomic and well made. Well worth the money.

The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets
The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 27 Jan. 2014
Another well written book by Simon Singh. Fun, clearly written and well explained background to the jokes incorporated into the episodes. Well worth a read.