Profile for ruth davies > Reviews

Content by ruth davies

ruth davies

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Indian Chappati Board (Adni)
Indian Chappati Board (Adni)
Offered by Indiabazaar

1.0 out of 5 stars he dye comes off the board, so can't use it for food as intended - very poor purchase I would have taken it back to the shop if, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Indian Chappati Board (Adni)
the dye comes off the board, so can't use it for food as intended - very poor purchase I would have taken it back to the shop if I bought it localy, but by the time I used it, I had it a couple of weeks. Poor purchase.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Brown)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a gift and the recipient was pleased with it. so overall, pleased that I bought this and the price was compitive., 16 Feb. 2014

Call Candy Out Of This World Fashion Case for Apple iPhone SE / 5s / 5 - Multicolour
Offered by ClickJunkie

What To Do When Someone Dies
What To Do When Someone Dies
by Anne Wadey

Human Croquet
Human Croquet
by Kate Atkinson

This review is from: Human Croquet (Paperback)

Blue Monday: A Frieda Klein Novel (Frieda Klein 1)
Blue Monday: A Frieda Klein Novel (Frieda Klein 1)
by Nicci French

Wentworth 250 Piece Finely Cut Wooden Jigsaw - London - the Thames
Wentworth 250 Piece Finely Cut Wooden Jigsaw - London - the Thames

No Title Available

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

Tuesday's Gone (Frieda Klein)
Tuesday's Gone (Frieda Klein)
by Nicci French