Profile for Charlotte > Reviews

Mystic Moments Fragrant Oil Starter Pack - Mother Nature - 5 x 10ml - 100% Pure
Mystic Moments Fragrant Oil Starter Pack - Mother Nature - 5 x 10ml - 100% Pure
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful collection of nature oils., 27 Jun. 2016
These oils are beautiful. They smell fresh & last for ages. You don't need to use a lot as they are nice & strong. My box arrived in perfect condition, no leaking & before the predicted delivery date. I was almost put off buying this pack due to many reviews complaining of leaking yet I have now bought many packs of this company & have had no leaking at all. I am very pleased with my oils & will be buying any future oils from this company again.

Mystic Moments Seaspray Fragrant Oil 10ml
Mystic Moments Seaspray Fragrant Oil 10ml
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fresh smelling oil that lasts & lasts., 27 Jun. 2016
Beautiful fresh smelling oil. It's nice & strong so you don't need to use a lot. The smell is fresh & smells like early morning at the beach. It arrived well packaged, no leaking & before the expected delivery date. Would highly recommend this company. I have had many oils of them already & have loved them all. Fantastic.

100ml Sea Spray Fragrance Oil
100ml Sea Spray Fragrance Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend these beautiful oils., 27 Jun. 2016
This review is from: 100ml Sea Spray Fragrance Oil
A beautiful fresh smelling oil that I use in my cool mist diffuser. The smell reminds me of the beach in the early morning & lasts for ages also mixed with some coconut oil reminds me of summer evenings at the beach. I love this company & have had many oils from them, each one has been excellent & smells beautiful. Each delivery has arrived perfect & before the predicted delivery date.

Sunflowers 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray for Women by Elizabeth Arden
Sunflowers 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray for Women by Elizabeth Arden

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful summer fragrance in a bottle., 27 Jun. 2016
My favourite perfume. Flowery & light. It lasts all day. If I had a pound for every time I'm told I smell nice in work I'd be able to give up work. It's a perfect daytime perfume. It came in perfect condition & before it predicted delivery date. Will stick with this seller when I'm due my next bottle.

Esschert Design LH151 30 x 7 x 10cm Cast Iron Hook Dog Tail - Brown
Esschert Design LH151 30 x 7 x 10cm Cast Iron Hook Dog Tail - Brown
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable & quirky., 27 Jun. 2016
Very cute. Looks fantastic & is well made. Came well packaged & in excellent condition. Make sure you have large screws as it's very heavy.

Amir 300ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser with 4 Timer Settings,10 Hours Continuous Mist, 7 Color Changing LED, Waterless Auto off Air Purifiers
Offered by Amir UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best natural home air freshener you could buy., 27 Jun. 2016
I don't like to use chemical air fresheners & especially dislike the plug in ones as I have two dogs & feel it isn't right for them to be breathing all the chemicals in so I bought this natural air freshener. My house now smells wonderful. It is easy to fill & comes with a small measuring jug, once full with water & oil the continuous steam can last for two days without refilling. There is a timer, you can have it on for 1,2,3 hours or continuous. You don't have to worry about the water running out as it automatically switches off when the water runs out.The light is very soothing, again you can choose to have it run through the different colours or on the same colour all the time, there is also an option to lower the colour. It is extremely quiet, I have had it on at night & have hardly noticed it, the added bonus is you do hear a slight trickling of water from inside the unit which is really gentle & soothing. I am that pleased with this product I am buying another one for my kitchen, if you buy this you will absolutely love it. I am thrilled to bits with it & everyone that has come to my house since having it have commented on how wonderful it smells. Tonight the house smells like the beach, coconut & sea spray, yesterday it smelt of yummy vanilla. I have already ordered some lovely fruity essential oils for when the kitchen diffuser arrives. If you buy this product you really won't be sorry.......& don't forget your oils as you'll be eager to try it out.

Set of 9 x 10ml Exotic Scented Fragrance Oils inc. Orange
Set of 9 x 10ml Exotic Scented Fragrance Oils inc. Orange
Offered by Astra Discount

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., 23 Jun. 2016
When these oils arrived one bottle had leaked, the packaging was bubble wrap & tacky. Three of the bottles were the same.....Woodland walk.....which hardly smelt at all, let alone like any Woodland walk I have been on. Two other bottles were the same yet I don't know what they are called as the label stuck on the lid is faded & the slight scent they give off gives me no clue what it is (could be washing up liquid for all I know). None of these oils smell much of anything. I know they are cheap so I didn't expect much but I expected better than this. I certainly wouldn't buy any of this product again as it really was a waste of money.

Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Lead, 40 x 3/4-inch, Tan
Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Lead, 40 x 3/4-inch, Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous well made sturdy lead., 9 April 2016
We bought these leads to match the collars we purchased. They are beautiful & very sturdy. The colour is exactly like the photo, the pink stitching finishes them off lovely & the cute little paw charm looks gorgeous. The clip that clips onto the collar is a good size & is easy to clip on & off, it also swivels which is handy. I have found in the past some clips are hard to get on & off the collar but most certainly not this one.I would definitely recommend buying the matching collar as it looks beautiful with the lead. I am very very pleased with this set as I am sure you will be.

Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 14 - 18-inch, Tan
Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 14 - 18-inch, Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful well made sturdy collar., 9 April 2016
I bought this gorgeous collar for my medium sized chocolate brown Cockapoo who weighs 12kg, I also bought the smaller one for our smaller Cockapoo. The collar was slightly larger than I thought but I wanted the thickness of it so I took it to Timpsons (shoe repair shop) & they put a couple of extra holes for the buckle for free. It's very well made & exceptionally sturdy so no worries of it coming undone if you have a dog that pulls. The colour is exactly as seen in the picture & the pink stitching finishes it of beautifully, I also love the little pink paw charm on it & on the matching lead I bought. Overall it's a really well made collar & certainly worth the money.

Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 10 - 14-inch, Tan
Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 10 - 14-inch, Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully made sturdy collar., 9 April 2016
This gorgeous collar arrived today, it was packaged well & looks really lovely. The colour is as pictured & the stitching finishes it off well. I have a very small chocolate brown Cockapoo who weighs 7kg & this collar fits her well with a couple of holes spare in case she gets any bigger which I doubt as she is fully grown now. It's very sturdy so if you have a hyper dog that pulls alot like mine then you can feel confident that it won't come undone. I bought the matching lead to complete the set & I have to say I am very very p!eased with it.

Page: 1 | 2