Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Mr. G. Sowerby > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Sowerby

Mr. G. Sowerby "cretan pix" (Greece)

Lexar Professional 32 GB Class 10 UHS-II 1000x Speed (150 MB/s) SDHC Flash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card unless you use it in a Nikon D500., 6 July 2016
Great card unless you use it in a Nikon D500, it keeps showing error message when used in that body, Amazon exchanged my card but still get the message. I use it in my D810 and D800 and it works fine. Judging by the feedback on Nikon sites it is a compatible problem with the D500. Hope Nikon will fix this, however I also have a couple of 16gb cards and they work fine in the D500. Other than that , it is a very good card.....in the right body!

Apple iPod touch 32GB (Launched Sept 2009)
Apple iPod touch 32GB (Launched Sept 2009)

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod touch in one word, fantastic!!, 13 Jan. 2010
I got this little gem at a very good price on Amazon and was shipped to me in Greece within 4 days, that was good but on opening the box and trying this pocket genius out it just got even better! Apple have put together a fantastic ipod come mini pc, very fast response on finding a wifi network, vpn faster link up than my pc's. The Apps are truely amazing, everything you need is there. I recommend the 32 gb over the 8gb, if you have like me a large collection of mp3's and videos. Also the 32 comes with headphone /microphone set which works perfect with Skype.If I was to pick any downside it would be the battery life, but on a gadget this small I can live with that. One final note, if you want to buy a mains charger, check to make sure that it works on the 3rd gen, I have tried 2 now that do not charge the ipod!! My advise? buy it and enjoy!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not charging ipod touch 3rd gen, 21 Dec. 2009
bought this last week, seamed to work for a day or so on my ipod touch 3rd gen, then nothing! it just will not charge my ipod, so I'm back to charging via pc and 20 pound out of pocket! Is this a geniune apple product? as there is no apple logo on plug.[it did not come in apple packaging], also sometimes shows message on ipod saying ''charging is not supported on this device''. a rubbish charger!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2010 8:15 PM GMT

Kingston Media Reader - Card reader - 19 in 1 ( CF I, CF II, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MMC, SD, MS Duo, MS PRO Duo, miniSD, RS-MMC, MMCmobile, microSD, MMCmicro, SDHC, miniSDHC, MS Micro, microSDHC ) - Hi-Speed USB

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy lttle reader, 1 Feb. 2009
Got the Kingston to replace a dodgy Sandisc card reader[ which also cost a lot more], this little beauty wins hands down, it transfers fast,can read all the main cards and at a very good price. but the other thing I like is the way the usb cable fits into the body by pressing the button on its case. This keeps it neat when traveling and helps keep the usb clean. Great product, highly recommended.