Profile for G. Wood > Reviews

G. Wood

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hario Acrylic Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burrs
Hario Acrylic Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burrs

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to operate and the grind is comparable to the ..., 21 Mar. 2015
I usually buy ground coffee but occasionally buy coffee beans. This is ideal for two people, it's well made, easy to operate and the grind is comparable to the ready ground coffee. Overall I'm pleased I bought a hand grinder with burrs rather than an electric grinder with blades although if you have a large coffee drinking family or dinner guests you may want to invest in an electric burr grinder further up the range..

FRUIT OF THE LOOM 65/35 PIQUE POLO SHIRT (MEDIUM - 39/41", BURGUNDY)
FRUIT OF THE LOOM 65/35 PIQUE POLO SHIRT (MEDIUM - 39/41", BURGUNDY)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm 43-44" chest but I always buy medium fit from ..., 21 Mar. 2015
I'm 43-44" chest but I always buy medium fit from Fruit of The Loom - anything larger tends to flap in the breeze. These shirts wear well and are colour fast - can't ask for anything more.

Verbatim 53071 1TB Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive -Silver
Verbatim 53071 1TB Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive -Silver
Offered by DigiOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars I only ever buy Verbatim, they're very reliable and ..., 21 Mar. 2015
I only ever buy Verbatim, they're very reliable and I wouldn't trust my backed up data to any other make.

Fruit Of The Loom Mens Tipped Short Sleeve Polo Shirt (M) (Deep Navy/White)
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Tipped Short Sleeve Polo Shirt (M) (Deep Navy/White)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
A very good brand - have been buying Fruit of the Loom polos for many years

Daffodil LEC250 - LED Desk Lamp - Office Work Light with Dimmer for Adjustable Brightness (White)
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Desk Lamp, 13 Mar. 2015
The lamp sits behind my laptop and the light reaches over the top of the screen which is what I want. I would have given it 5 stars but when the lamp has been switched on there is interference with my DAB radio (loss of signal) without fitting some kind of suppressor the only way around the problem is to switch the radio reception back to analogue.

Vax Air Cordless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax Air Cordless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Piece of Kit, 24 Jan. 2015
Powerful, light and manoeuvrable and all without the bother of a trailing cable. It comes complete with charger and a spare lithium battery. I bought a refurbished one because if I didn't like it then I haven't spent a fortune but the unit supplied by A P Taylor Electricals is every bit as good as a new one. A happy customer.

Kärcher Hose Set with 1/2-inch Hose Clamp
Kärcher Hose Set with 1/2-inch Hose Clamp

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 17 Mar. 2014
Expensive but if you have a Karcher pressure washer you have no choice but to buy a Karcher hose. It comes with the right connections both for the washer and the tap so no problems.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 9:02 PM BST

Tefal Rk302e15 8-in-1 Cooker - Slow Cooker, Steamer, Rice Cooker, Porridge Maker (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 17 Mar. 2014
A quality and versatile product which is simple to use and enables rice to be cooked consistently well and keeps it hot until needed. We haven't used it for anything else yet but I'm sure as slow cooker it will do the job well.

7dayshop Portable High Resolution 35mm Film & Slide Scanner. Colour LCD Screen and 8GB SD Card - Use for your old Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, Konica, Ilford Colour Negative, Black & White and Colour Slide Films!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Slide Scanner, 9 Sept. 2013
Like many others I read the reviews of more expensive scanners and was put off. This one however has had good reviews and I agree. It's simple to set-up and use - you don't really need the instructions. There is a choice of resolutions 5Mb or 10mb (I use 10mb) and once the slides are in the holder it's quite fast and the end result is very good. If like the majority of us you just want to transfer old slides to your computer then you can't go far wrong with this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2015 9:41 AM GMT

7dayshop Film Scanner Extra Tray Set - For 35mm Slides & Negatives - Fits 7dayshop Film Scanner and Other Popular Brands!

2.0 out of 5 stars Slide Holder, 9 Sept. 2013
I would have thought the design could have been improved, it's very fiddly to open and load. In fact it takes longer to open the holder and load four slides than it does to scan them. I ordered these extra holders together with a slide scanner and I believe they are a universal design meaning they are a standard for use with all types of scanners.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3