Profile for J. Henderson > Reviews

Content by J. Henderson

J. Henderson "jhenders67" (Scotland)

HTC One Screen Protector
HTC One Screen Protector
Offered by eGadget-eStore

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this product, 10 April 2013
This screen protector is of extremely poor quality. I have purchased screen protectors for all of my phones in the past and never had any problems with the application.

However the official SP P910 HTC brand is terrible. After cleaning my phone for all dust I carefully applied the protector. There was no dust on my phone and no air bubbles in the centre.

However at the sides there were large pockets of air. It didn't matter how many times I tried to push the air out (with a credit card as there was no applicator) the air kept on coming back in. The protector was unable to keep the air out suggesting it was poorly sealed at the edges. This happened with both screen protectors.

Yes I want to protect my phone but I won't be deep sea diving so don't require the large pockets of air in the event of an emergency. Totally spoils the look of the phone.

Ended up taking them off and binning them. (ps - easy way to remove is to put a piece of sellotape across the screen and lift it off cleanly)

I immediately requested a full refund for this product.

Dogtanian - The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Dogtanian - The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cam Clarke
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogtanian Review, 19 Nov. 2009
My daughter asked me which cartoons I watched as a child and it got me searching for a few of the old classics. Dogtanian was one such classic. Like I did all those many years ago my daughter absolutely loves this. From the catchy tune to the great storyline this DVD is a must see. It also helps educate her on a classic novel - ok with some variations.

Live your childhood all over again and let your own kids experience the same magic.