Profile for natalie > Reviews

Content by natalie

natalie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes Book 3)
Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobody does mafia romance quite like Darhower!, 19 April 2016
What can i say? another oustanding book. I never read anything twice, but at the first 2 books were some of the best i've ever read, i decided to go for it just this once and read the 3 back to back, and i was not dissappointed.
Truth be told I thought the story was pretty much finished after Torture to her soul, that it was pretty much up to my imagination what happens when a man like Naz tries to walk away from a world like that.
I don't think it could have been tied up any better than it was, my stomach was in knots and i loved Lorenzo.
Great ending to a great series.

Snowflakes & Fire Escapes
Snowflakes & Fire Escapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from easily my favourite author!, 15 Sept. 2015
I love Darhower, she just never disappoints, nobody does crime families like she does!

Butler Overboots - the gumboots that fit over children's shoes (Eu 24 (Toddler 7 UK), Pink) (Eu 28 (UK Kid's 10), Teal)
Offered by Klodhoppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly suits our needs. My Little boy wear AFO's ..., 7 Aug. 2015
Perfectly suits our needs. My Little boy wear AFO's and it's impossible to find wellies that go over them. These boots go on over the splint and shoe, which will enable him to get outside to the nursery garden with his classmates during the winter.

Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes Book 2)
Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book hangover alert, best thing i've read in a very long time!, 3 May 2015
I have a major book hangover after reading this. I don't usually like books from the male POV it takes a special kind of author to pull that off well and JM Darhower is such an author. I spent the whole book feeling his conflict and his pain and wondering if there was any way there could be a happy conclusion. So different from anything else if read, i loved the twists in the story, you just never knew what was coming next. Fantastic book.

Monster in His Eyes
Monster in His Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars J M Darhower, why has it taken me so long to find you? Stunning book!, 3 May 2015
Best thing i've read in a long time, fantastically written, extremely detailed, gripping, dramatic, loved, loved loved it. I would normally avoid books involving gangsters, not my thing until this, totally blew my ,mind. Found myself downloading the next installment at midnight.

Broken by Lies (Bound and Broken Book 1)
Broken by Lies (Bound and Broken Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 11 April 2015
I don't usually read anything in more than one part until they are all available but because it was Rebecca Shea i just couldn't help myself!

I love Rebecca's writing and with this she doesn't disappoint. Strong likeable characters, and as always a plot with a twist that catches you off guard, oh and a few steamy scenes thrown in to cover all the bases. What a cliffhanger though, can't wait for the next installment!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 April 2015
Matches my sons' room perfectly, arrived quickly.

The Ship of Brides
The Ship of Brides

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read!, 11 April 2015
What can i say about Jojo Moyes? The woman can do no wrong. I was totally swept up in the story of the war brides, and how their lives would turn out. The wonderfully descriptive story-telling left me feeling like i was on the ship myself. My stomach was in knots all the way through the last chapter thinking it may not end the way i'd hoped. So may interesting characters with enough depth to pull you in, and a great story told in amazing detail. Loved it!

Super Curly Multi Colour Clown Wig For Fancy Dress Parties / Halloween
Super Curly Multi Colour Clown Wig For Fancy Dress Parties / Halloween
Offered by Fancy a Change

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 Jun. 2014
Bought 3 of these for my friends and i to wear to a "colour me rad" race and we certainly looked the part. They are not as full as they look in the picture, but not far off and really at that price what are you expecting.

Finding Cinderella: A Novella
Finding Cinderella: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars You've done it again Colleen, fantastic!, 21 Oct. 2013
I just love, love, love Colleen Hoover.

"Hopeless" is one of my all time favourite books and this is a great add on, and what a lovely though to make it free!

You don't have to have read any of the other books in the series to read this one nor do you need to after but what a great opportunity to sample Colleens work for free.

Having read the other books i was familiar with both Daniel and Six although not in any great depth. This story gives us the chance to understand both characters much better and they are both fab. What a great story with a completely unexpected twist, laugh out loud funny, and heart-stoppingly swoony.

You must write faster.