Profile for Lizzey50 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wasgij Imagine If The Liberal Democrats Win The General Election Jigsaw Puzzle
Wasgij Imagine If The Liberal Democrats Win The General Election Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, 10 April 2015
Ha ha. The artists certainly have wonderful imaginations. I enjoyed this puzzle as much as all the others.

Wasgij Imagine If Labour Win The General Election Jigsaw Puzzle
Wasgij Imagine If Labour Win The General Election Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by SK Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2015
Up to the usual standard for Wasgij puzzles. Very entertaining!

The Middle Child
The Middle Child

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling punctuation!, 10 April 2015
This review is from: The Middle Child (Kindle Edition)
I had already read 'Silent Scream' by the same author, which was excellent. However, I didn't think that 'The Middle Child' was anywhere near as good. I wouldn't have even said that the two books were by the same author. However, my biggest problem with 'The Middle Child' wasn't the story, but the very poor punctuation and incorrect use of homophones throughout the book.I felt very cross that this 'editing' had passed muster and was printed.I must admit that I felt pretty ripped off that I had actually paid for the book.

The Dead Tracks: David Raker Novel #2 (David Raker Series)
The Dead Tracks: David Raker Novel #2 (David Raker Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the first book and this one is great too, 26 Dec. 2014
I liked the first book and this one is great too. Dark, and clever with twists and turns. Can't wait to read the next one.

Premier Housewares Wall Clock Chrome Plated
Premier Housewares Wall Clock Chrome Plated

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 9 Nov. 2014
This arrived on time but as soon as I opened it I was very disappointed. It looked cheap and nasty. It had scratches on the chrome and there were marks on the face. Packed it up and posted it straight back.

Our Zoo
Our Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Our Zoo (Kindle Edition)
I grew up living by the zoo, and my Mum still lives there, so I have lots of happy memories of Chester Zoo. Loved the series and particularly this book. It conjures up a life that was hard, but very happy. The book is beautifully written - from the heart, which I thought was very charming. It is a lovely book, with some larger than life characters. The people in the book are interesting too!

Because it is a true story, it is all the more amazing and it is good to see how the zoo has become part of an international conservation project. One man's determination has helped improve the lives of millions of animals in captivity.

New Fashion Jewelry Classic New solid silver Buckle bracelet Women Men's 925 Jewelry +velvet pouch
Offered by MermaidDelivery 15-25 days

5.0 out of 5 stars ... wore this the other night and it was very pretty and sparkly, 8 Sept. 2014
I wore this the other night and it was very pretty and sparkly. I have slim wrists and think that if your wrists are quite large, then this bracelet might be a tight fit.

Wasgij What if...Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Wasgij What if...Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Onto a winner!, 27 Aug. 2014
Don't know who thought of this idea, but it is really good. I enjoyed putting the puzzle together. It was of the usual high standard and arrived on time and in excellent condition.

Queenberry 925 Sterling Silver Crown Queen Bead Charm Clear CZ for Pandora Chamilia Troll Biagi European Story Charm Bracelets
Offered by Queenberry, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 27 Aug. 2014
Perfect for my mother who thinks she is the Queen. She loves it and wears it proudly on her bracelet.

Wasgij Original Studio Tour Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Pieces)
Wasgij Original Studio Tour Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, good fun, 27 Aug. 2014
Who comes up with these brilliant and funny ideas? Really enjoyed this puzzle and loved the mickey taking. I am totally addicted to Wasgij and can't wait for the next one to be available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6