Profile for Ms. C. M. Hough > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. M. Hough

Ms. C. M. Hough "ziggy1234" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Victor Frankenstein
Victor Frankenstein

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 May 2016
This review is from: Victor Frankenstein (Amazon Video)
nothing special to write home about.

Five Years (1969 - 1973)
Five Years (1969 - 1973)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need Help, 9 Feb. 2016
Apologies for asking for help here.

Does anyone know how I can download this to my library? been doing loop the loop with amazon for hours now! I have amazon music dowloaded on my pc and my new album (five years) is not showing on my list of recent purchases, list of albums, songs artists, etc etc. do i have to rip it myself. if thats the case then my online cloud player wont play it through my system.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2016 5:06 PM GMT

Tomorrowland: A World Beyond
Tomorrowland: A World Beyond

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to write home about., 5 Nov. 2015
A bit boring watched more outnof curiosity. 9yr old stopped watching after 20 mins

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap so cant really complain., 3 Sept. 2015
Does the job. really cheap so cant complain. Photos that require a flash will be burned out. You have to remove the sleeve to take dark or indoor shots.

Jack Wolfskin Children's Explorer Backpack blue Brilliant Blue Size:One Size
Jack Wolfskin Children's Explorer Backpack blue Brilliant Blue Size:One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2015
Really pleased with my choice. My daughter loves it and people are always asking us where we got it.

Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Plus Steam Iron, 2600 W
Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Plus Steam Iron, 2600 W
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Phillips Fan but this is the worst one Ive ever had, 3 Sept. 2015
Biggest problem is the chord is too short to reach the end of the board. Next problem is the plate sticks and burns to certain materials very easily and it will not clean. I have used phillips irons for 20 years and this one is a huge disapointment. I am returning now
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2016 8:29 PM BST

LG 42LA620V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Cinema 3D Smart LED TV with Freeview HD/Built-In Wi-Fi (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars We paid £600 for ours, we were ripped off!, 22 May 2015
Loads of problems with this TV. If you just bought it, you have about 12 months (or 12 months plus a few to take you out of warranty) Ours goes black and we are left with sound but NO picture. In addition there are issues with sound being out of synch if watching a movie through a sound system. Only BBCIplayer and 5ondemand available. C4 and ITV do not work (not even if trying to launch through the web). There are endless problems with NETFLIX (not because of netflix) because of LG. I googled the problem with the black screen to see if there are any solutions offered and I found one website from the US that showed more than 100 complaints all with the same problem. A known fault that makes the screen go black. TIP: if you still go ahead and buy this TV, buy it on your credit card to give you extra protection. My friend has a Samsung TV and it looks and feels 100% better than this LG. I would say pay more and get a decent TV.

Hunky Dory
Hunky Dory

5.0 out of 5 stars A legendary Album that should be on everyone's shelves / ipod, 4 May 2015
This review is from: Hunky Dory (Audio CD)
In my top 2 of greatest Albums of all Time, and containing some of the greatest songs of all time, Starman, Changes, Oh you pretty things, life on mars. I got this album for my 13th Birthday and instantly fell in love with the album which wasnt hard as this was 1980 the decade of the worlds worst songs. (even bowies album of the 80's was not up to much). The songs never die and sound as good today as they did back then. I have seen him in concert several times and every true fan (whilst interested in his new stuff) is always waiting for him to sing his songs from this era. It must bug the hell out of him but Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust will be the greatest albums ever made and NO-ONE not even bowie himself and top these albums. He has come close a few times. As a rock god he managed to create perfection more than once with some brilliant and unique albums which not one else (i can think of) has ever managed.

Thor: The Dark World
Thor: The Dark World
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great action movie that will not fail to excite!, 4 May 2015
I have scored this movie 5 stars. Not because it is the greatest film I have ever seen because it most definately isnt. But I fancied an action film and Thor delivered in action, effects, actors and plot.

Do You Remember The First Time?
Do You Remember The First Time?

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pulp song. One of my favourites, 4 May 2015
JC will always get 5 stars from me. Not just because I am a super JC fan but because this album and all his other albums are simply brilliant. Using real life language, circumstances and people you can relate to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9