Profile for Lachlan White > Reviews

Content by Lachlan White

Lachlan White

How To Make Him Addicted To You: The Secret of What Men Want - REVEALED!: Little Gestures That Make Women Irresistible To Men(Dating - Experimental ... And Relationships - Experimental Psychology)
by Dylan Tyler

1.0 out of 5 stars Just beyond terrible. It's a stretch to call this a 'book'., 7 Feb. 2016
Would give no stars if possible. Have absolutely no idea how this book got published! It's tiny, must be under 2,000 words, looks like it's been laid out in Microsoft Word, with size 14 Times New Roman. Such insightful chapters (well, paragraphs) on topics like, "biting your lip" "flicking your hair" and the such. Cover pixelated. Zero illustrations or photos within. Not even funny as a gag present. Could have given £5 to a random child who could have written a better book. Again, how did this get published? I'm in shock.

Synology DS211j 2-bay - No HDD - NAS Enclosure (No HDD Installed)
Synology DS211j 2-bay - No HDD - NAS Enclosure (No HDD Installed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Worth the extra money., 17 Oct. 2011
I work in the creative industries and my data is my life - so was on the lookout for a NAS drive with 2 bays to be extra safe. I had read all the reviews, done loads of research, and finally settled on this one. I'm so glad I paid the extra for a good NAS, the feature list is unbelievable (web hosting, ftp, remote access that WORKS, iPhone access, media server), and so much better than my previous cheaper drive.

Stop reading and start buying, you won't regret. Lovely piece of kit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, attractive and a great price, 5 July 2011
I bought this little toaster for my new flat- love it. Its attractive, shiny white exterior with grey trim suits my kitchen, especially when placed next to the Phillips Kettle from the same family.

Also, it toasts really quickly! Either that or I had the slowest toaster ever in my last flat. And of course the price is very reasonable, especially compared to buying on the high street.

Two thumbs up.

TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router
TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like having landline broadband!, 26 April 2011
As one of the many people in the UK who can't function without broadband, I found myself in a panic when the prospect of moving house came around. With BT taking weeks to install a landline at my new flat, I decided to buy one of these to make sure I didn't go a day without internet!

After purchasing a usb dongle from 3 Mobile, I ran through the setup process and was online in under ten minutes. Reception in my zone 2 London flat is fine and speeds (to me) seem comparable to my landline+24mb broadband package. Downloading is a touch slower but all in all very fast for regular browsing. And everyone in our flat now shares the connection, simply by joining the WIFI network.

Couldn't be more simple and effective, and if it wasn't for the fact I download large files from the internet, I wouldn't even bother getting landline broadband installed!

5 stars, fantastic product.

(Incidentally I can recommend 3 Mobile to go with this product, after reading countless reviews saying they were slow and unreliable I have found them to be the complete opposite).