Profile for M. Alcantara > Reviews

Content by M. Alcantara

M. Alcantara (Lisbon, Portugal)

Santoro Gorjuss Ruby Woven Shopper Bag
Santoro Gorjuss Ruby Woven Shopper Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a very big bag!, 27 Dec. 2013
This was a gift to my 11 years old daughter, but the mother kept it for her!
This shopper bag was bigger than expected, so it's more an teen/adult size rather child one.

It's really well printed and the finish is amazing.

Santoro Gorjuss "I found my family" Memo Block
Santoro Gorjuss "I found my family" Memo Block

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice memo block, 27 Dec. 2013
I've bought this product for my eleven years old daughter and she loved it.

Personally I was expecting the paper sheets to be larger, but on the other way it comes with an incredible amount of them.
Now she can write plenty of notes :-)

The card box that support the sheets is very well finished and resistant. She keeps it on her desk for daily use.

It's a very good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly as new, 19 Mar. 2013
This the second replacement for my iPhone 4g's back glass (I am a bit clumsy with mobile phones). Because I already have the screwdriver, this is the best value for money option if you just need the back cover. Fits perfectly, looks like the original and took less than a minute to replace.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Platinum Edition (PSP)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Platinum Edition (PSP)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars It's impossible to miss this GTA franchise, 7 April 2010
I've bought this game to play when traveling by plane (and I do it a lot). It's that kind of game that really entertains you (and the passenger sitting at your side) for a good amount of hours. It has a great script, where you're part of a Mafia family. Beside the missions you should accomplish, you just can be yourself and start driving around, being a taxi driver, stealing any kind of vehicle, hitting (or even killing) people - if you really want to. In fact you can do whatever you like, and the non-limited scenario provides you an excellent gameplay, graphics and sound, where everything is almost possible! I really recommend it, specially for the Platinum version, that even if it is not the latest GTA, you'll find a great value for money. I've also bought Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (PSP) and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PSP), which is completing my GTA experience for PSP. Each one has different plots, graphics and characters, so you'll never get bored owning all. If you enjoy a mix of driving, free walking and mission based with a bit of crime, this GTA: Liberty City Stories will fill your desires!