Profile for Carpe Noctem > Reviews

Content by Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem "''It can't rain forever...''" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
NEW LADIES WOMENS KNEE HIGH CHUNKY PLATFORM MID BLOCK HEEL LACE UP ZIP UP BOOTS [Black Size 6]
Offered by Miss Image UK

4.0 out of 5 stars -, 26 Dec. 2015
I love these boots for their style - but they are difficult to put on because they are a bit tight, however, I am still able to put them on.

Ladies Famous Make Gift Tied Fleece Pyjamas. Assorted Colours. Sizes 8-10 12-14 16-18 20-22 (20-22, RED HEART)
Offered by STORE LINES

3.0 out of 5 stars Bottom too large while top too small..., 26 Dec. 2015
I really like the fabric and cut, but the problem is that as with everything in my case, the bottom is too large, coming off, while the top is slightly too tight, but I can still wear it. It is because most people, myself included, wear different sizes for the bottom and the top garments. I normally require size 16-18 for the bottom and 20-22 for the top, depending on the fabric and cut (sometimes I may need a bigger size). But, if I buy a set - top and bottom - they will be both in the same size. I had to buy size 20/22 because if I took anything smaller, I could not wear the top. But I don't need the trousers to be in size 20; 16-18 would be more than enough in case of such a soft fabric and loose, comfortable style with elasticated waistband which was originally overstretched, in my opinion. So, the makers of these clothes could perhaps make the bottoms slightly smaller or at least, adjustable - I believe that would solve the issue...

Beautycandy - Orange Flavour Candies with Collagen Protein / 150g
Beautycandy - Orange Flavour Candies with Collagen Protein / 150g

1.0 out of 5 stars Out-of-date..., 26 Dec. 2015
It arrived much out-of-date... It could harbour worms. Disgusting, really.

Beautydrink B-Balanced - Mulberry, Passion Fruit, Lemon and Lemongrass / 340ml

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure SOS Anti-Blemish Pen 10ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure SOS Anti-Blemish Pen 10ml
Offered by beauty mix

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic reaction!, 26 Dec. 2015
This product gave me allergic reaction. I noticed skin redness around the spots after aplication, which lasted for a few hours. I would not recommend it.

Halloween Gothic Long Red Hooded Devil Cape
Halloween Gothic Long Red Hooded Devil Cape
Offered by Blyme

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish..., 13 Sept. 2015
Much too small and not velvet but a cheap jersey. Too long, as well. It does not cover my shoulders. I'm going to cut it and make a shawl of it... Otherwise, it's useless to me.

Fascinate Sexy Ladies Women Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray Fragrance New 100ml
Fascinate Sexy Ladies Women Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray Fragrance New 100ml
Offered by LikesStyle

1.0 out of 5 stars Pee sold as perfumes...? ;/-, 4 Sept. 2015
Disgusting, smells like pee... ;/- It already has the colour of it, as if that was not enough. Rubbish, money wasted. I'm not in mood to go into trouble of sending it back, reclaiming my money. Anyway, it's just 3 GBP. But I will definitely never buy it again.

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System Skin Perfecting Cleanser - 150 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2015
It smells bad but it's good, with exfoliating properties.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8