Profile for Carpe Noctem > Reviews

Content by Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Womens Jacquard Rib Thermal Underwear Set, Long Sleeve Vest & Long Pants, White, 20-24
Offered by Sock Stack

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very nice..., 9 Nov. 2013
The quality of the fabric is great, the size is correct, I feel very comfortable wearing these garments and they really keep me warm, so they are worth recommendation.

Black Fashion Turban Funky Headwrap, Ideal For Hair Loss, Chemo Or Fashion Use
Black Fashion Turban Funky Headwrap, Ideal For Hair Loss, Chemo Or Fashion Use
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like in the picture..., 9 Nov. 2013
In the picture, it looks more like a hat but on my head, it looks really bad because it is made of a soft fabric, unlike hats, and it takes the form of the skull immediately... It sticks to the head too much which looks ugly. However, it is still useful when I need to keep all hair away from face, as I have too short hair to tie them in a bun and not short enough to avoid problems with them. It is the most comfortable thing for example for travel, to keep my hair under this turban so they don't get into my eyes when the wind blows and my hair becomes a mess... So, I am still okay with this item.

Ladies Russian Style Faux Fur Cossack Hat BLACK 59
Ladies Russian Style Faux Fur Cossack Hat BLACK 59
Offered by SatsumaUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, although it seems shapeless..., 9 Nov. 2013
I like the material it is made of - a nice artificial fur, very soft and delicate, very smooth and silky, it is of a good quality. Maybe, it is just my head that makes it look shapeless when I wear it - I have a strangely large skull - but besides, the hat is very nice and I really like it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected..., 9 Nov. 2013
The wig is too small, I can't wear it on my large head (the same problem I have with hats because my skull is too big). Also, the hair is very very messy and I found knots impossible to dissolve; I had to cut of parts of the hair. It is too obvious that it is a wig, too. It does not look natural at all. That itself wouldn't be a problem, if not for the hair that is difficult to manage. It constantly gets messed up; in one minute after combing it already on my head, it is already a mess... The wig does not sit smoothly on my skull, either. The fabric to which the hair is tied sticks out from the head forming shapeless mess on my head... I already prefer to grow my natural hair a bit longer and wear it this way. Because the wig's hair is much too long; longer than it appears in the picture... It is very very long at the back and much shorter at the top of the wig... I simply don't like it at all. I bought the wig to try how it is to wear one, as I have never worn a wig in my life, but I think it is not something for me, after all the problems I had with this wig I purchased. It will definitely be the first - and the last...

Plus Size Harem Print Womens Trousers Long Full Baggy Ladies Pants - Skull - 16/18
Offered by WearAll

3.0 out of 5 stars It's all right..., 22 Aug. 2013
Why are the skulls upside down? ;-/ This is one thing. It is hard to even notice that these are skulls printed on this fabric. Secondly, the colours seem a bit faded - or maybe, it's just my impression, but it certainly does not look like black and white/greyish white. Rather, it looks like sepia - more into creams, I think.
I still like the pants but they look quite different - a lot different - to what they look like in the image...

The Raven
The Raven

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious! :-), 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Raven (MP3 Download)
As with the other song, I love this one. It is just the size of the music file that I am concerned about. It takes too much space on my mobile and on the computer.

Masque of the Red Death
Masque of the Red Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent! :-), 22 Aug. 2013
I love this track and this MP3 version works well on my mobile phone, although I have a very simple, older phone, not an IPhone or Android. I have only one concern, the size of the file is so large it takes all the space on my mobile and I cannot have more than 2 tracks of this kind in my phone because in order to copy the music from my computer to my phone, I lose other tracks that are already there, as Windows Media Player delets them first automatically before transfering the selected music files to the cell phone. This happens with every single track in MP3, so I only have this one now and the other Nox Arcana that I purchased from Amazon, on my mobile phone, in MP3. The actual size of an average MP3 file on my mobile is between 5 to 7 MB...

Gold Floral Burlesque Rose Sweet Heart Keepsake Photo Locket Pendant & Necklace
Gold Floral Burlesque Rose Sweet Heart Keepsake Photo Locket Pendant & Necklace

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 22 Aug. 2013
It is all right. It's very small, the pendant, but I can manage a small image for this locket, which is precisely what I bought it for, as I otherwise don't wear necklaces. The chain should be a bit longer, though, as I have a thick neck and it's difficult to put it on myself, but it's still wearable. I like the design of a rose on the pendant.

Blackspur BB-PD112 Brass Padlock Set
Blackspur BB-PD112 Brass Padlock Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it say 3+1 free...? ;-/, 14 Aug. 2013
Well, I was surprised to see what I've received: a packaging that was cut with scissors from the top so the black part of it showing in the picture was not there, and there were 4, not 3 padlocks in the packaging. It looked like it was cut from a larger pack of padlocks. I was of course happy to get one extra padlock, why not, although I was thinking there must have been some mistake, either on Amazon in the product description and photo, or in the processing of my order by the seller. Nevermind, I can always make use of an additional padlock... ;-) These padlocks are smaller and thinner than they look like in the picture, too; they are not very strong and I think they could easily be broken by a thief in an event of a burglary, but at least I can use them to lock my room door to prevent a small child from opening them and messing about in my room when I'm not at home, as I am sharing house with people who have a small child. These padlocks are also suitable for luggage/suitcases and other similar purposes.

Meridian Almond Butter, Organic 170g
Meridian Almond Butter, Organic 170g
Offered by Blue Herbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Salty..., 14 Aug. 2013
I thought it would taste more like peanut butter that contains some salt but it's not too salty and it has a sweet note as well as salty in it - but no, this almond butter has far too much salt in it which makes it rather uneatable, at least to my taste. I can't stand the way it tastes - it is just too salty and not even a little sweet... Clearly not something I would recommend. ;/-
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 1:34 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8