Profile for Carpe Noctem > Reviews

Content by Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem "''It can't rain forever...''" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Fruit Of The Loom Women's SS045M T-Shirt, Black, 18 (Manufacturer Size:XX-Large)
Offered by COOZO

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the fabric, 4 July 2015
I don't like the fabric. It is thick cotton and it seems too heavy for hot weather. Not recommendable for summer. Maybe, I can wear it on cooler days, in September, for example, but not in July when the temperatures hit 30 degrees Celsius...

SODIAL(R) Automatic men and women Facial Body Hair Remover Epilator for lip chin knees cheeks toes underarms
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it that much, 4 July 2015
It is very noisy and it does not work on short hair. If facial hair is 1-2 mm long, it does nothing to remove it. Probably, the hair should be at least 3 mm or longer. Whatever. I don't like it that much. It is quicker, easier and less painful to just shave with disposable razors...

TOOGOO(R) Black Travel Cosmetics Make Up Bags Beauty Womens Organiser Toiletry Purse Handbag Polka Dots Design Gift
Offered by angemart1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Still good, though, 4 July 2015
It is actually much smaller than it looks. Still good, though.

Necklace 'ZETA' 50018 Collar Gothic Fetish SM BDSM Slave Ring of O. Fetish O Ring Master Sub Dom
Offered by andersartig-shop prices include VAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :-), 4 July 2015
Beautiful and discreet, elegant and very delicate (be careful not to break it). Correct length of the chain. It hangs just below the neckline, not as tight as a collar, but also not as loose as a typical, longer necklaces. It is just perfect. I love it. :-)

RC 2 Variable Speeds 4 Exchangeable Facial Brushes Skin Care Cleansing System & Acne Treatment Microdermabrasion (Grey)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dirty, with mould, waste of money..., 4 July 2015
Complete waste of money. Cheaply made in China, it came with pieces of a broken black plastic object not belonging to the merchandise inside the box. The black pouch stinks and the sponge came dirty with greenish mould and dust, not sterile, and I had to throw it away. The English on the instructions leaflet is very questionable. What kind of translators do they use in China? I wonder... While I may still make use of the facial brushes provided, I think I might have as well purchased a non-electric brush, a cheap pumice stone from pound store, and cosmetic sponges for 99p from another discount retailer, and just use my hands without the need for electric power. Or just wash my face without any brushes at all. It is certainly not worth the price. 14 GBP for nothing. Rubbish.

Womens Plain Tartan Long Sleeves Jersey Ladies Stretch Flared Short Swing Dress 16 18 20 22 24 26 (Size 20/22, Wine)
Offered by Eliza Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Size..., 29 Nov. 2014
I ordered it in size 20/22 and they sent me 16/18... I wonder why... Anyway, I can still wear it, so either they put a wrong size label on it when it was made, or they have a very strange sizing... Because it is almost like another of these that I bought in black, and that one came in the correct size, but I think it was the same item, sold from another seller because it was dispatched separately while I bought the two tops at the same time. So, the size 16/18 will fit someone who normally wears 20/22...

I love the colour and style, even fabric is not too bad, although I expected it to be some kind of shiny sateen-like flowing jersey, becaue this is how it looks like in the picture - but it was just a normal jersey which is often used for this kind of cheap basics, however, it does not look cheap at all, at least that was my impression. It is very nicely made and very flattering.

Although the sleeves, as always, are a bit too long for me... I wonder whether everyone else's arms are really that long, so they always make all long sleeved tops with sleeves much longer than 22''...

Anyway, I like it. It's not bad. It looks nice in the picture and on a real person, too...

Silky Soft Satin Quilt Duvet Cover, Free Matching Cushion Cover Bedding Set Double Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, it's not worth..., 13 Nov. 2014
Very bad quality, basically 2 pillowcases and a duvet cover, the cover without closures, holes, buttons or anything, the fabric is disgusting, it doesn't look as luxury as pictured and oh, yes, there is a bedsheet, but - it is fit for a single bed, not for a double bed which I have ordered, it is too small... The pillowcases are, on the other hand, too large, like not for typical English pillows which are long and narrow rectangles, but more like a square... It is a crap not worth buying...

Lush Clothing B94-Plus Size 16-26 Jersey Stretch Plain Long Sleeve Full Length Maxi Dress (UK 20-22, Colour: Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and nice..., 13 Nov. 2014
I love the colour, which is vivid red, and the fabric. However, the sleeves are not at all long, they are actually 3/4 on me... And I have much shorter arms than most clothing makers usually think I have, as I always see when shopping, that everything has too long sleeves that hang some 3'' from the end of my hands, covering them completely, which I just hate - I wonder why as who on earth has such long arms - are there really people with so long arms on this planet? I doubt that... And I have always thought my arms are unproportionally long to my height (154 cm)... So, I am happy about the fact that this dress has sleeves that are shorter and do not reach to my wrists. That makes it much more comfortable. Nothing is hanging loose, either. The dress is very flattering and nicely flared at the hem, the sleeves stay close to the arm which is comfortable and looks good as well... I am happy about this purchase.

Midas Spiderex Spider Repellent Aerosol Spray for CCTV Cameras
Midas Spiderex Spider Repellent Aerosol Spray for CCTV Cameras

4.0 out of 5 stars It works..., 13 Nov. 2014
Since I used it twice, quite some time ago, I have not had to deal qith spiders in my room so far... I like the fact that the spider on the bottle looks rather friendly, it is a cartoonised version of the creature. Most spider sprays have them depicted realistically on the packaging, so I hate looking at them because I am an arachnophobe and I just can't tolerate the thing, I cannot see spiders even in a picture... The only thing is that it smells really badly when sprayed, even in small amount, the odour is quite strong, it smells of a pesticide, obviously... Apart from that, I am very satisfied, indeed. I hope it keeps protecting me from the eight-legged monsters...

Womens New Elasticated Gathered Waist Toga Racer Back Dresses Ladies Plain Sleeveless Long Vest Maxi Dress Royal Blue 20 - 22
Offered by janisramone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product..., 13 Nov. 2014
I like it and I love the vivid colour. I am not very impressed, though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8