Profile for Carole Lawrence > Reviews

Carole Lawrence

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written. More Anastasia and Christian Stories please., 3 July 2015
I'm loving the new book. Christians personality comes across very well in the way it is written. I just can't get enough of the intriguing Mr Grey. I havn't finished the book yet but can't wait to continue following the story.

100 Gold Plated Earring Hooks Wires (50Prs) 19mm
100 Gold Plated Earring Hooks Wires (50Prs) 19mm
Offered by O K O

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered very quickly. Just the job for my homemade ..., 23 Oct. 2014
Delivered very quickly. Just the job for my homemade novelty earrings.

ION Audio Block Rocker BT White 2013 Model - 50 Hour Battery | Portable Bluetooth Speaker System with Microphone
Offered by TheBigShip

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Bought this to replace the one I ..., 23 Oct. 2014
Excellent product. Bought this to replace the one I had. Good deep sound, enables you to have a party anywhere, even if there is no power available, as it runs for hours on its own battery.

100 x Small Tiny Mini Eye Pins Eyepins Hooks Eyelets Screw Threaded Bails Findings Gold 8mm
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Used these to make my novelty earrings. Just the job and just the right size. Delivered very quickly.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 24 Aug. 2014
First free game I downloaded when I got my kindle and the only one to keep my interest over six months later. Always something new to strive for and the existing pictures get harder to find the objects. Best free game I have come across.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 25 May 2014
I looked forward to getting my kindle fire hd but am disappointed due to the fact that when the battery gets below 50% it constantly switches itself off.

Vampires: Todd and Jessica's Story
Vampires: Todd and Jessica's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 10 April 2014
I like this game. Puzzles are quite doable and the length of the story is good. More like this please.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good calculator, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Excellent clear calculator. What more can be said. Bright clear keys fills whole screen. Would definately recommend this to anyone.

Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials (Full)
Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzles and hidden objects, 4 April 2014
I love this type of game, and this one did not disappoint. It ended all too quickly for me though. I did not buy further games on this app as I tend to stick to those that are free to play.

Round Swivel Table Mirror on Stand/Free Standing Bathroom Shaving & Makeup Mirror-Chrome
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving Mirror, 4 April 2014
Bought this for a present for my husband and he loves it, exactly what he needed and it fits well on the window sill above the wash basin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3