Profile for Ronald G. Luton-brown > Reviews

Content by Ronald G. Luto...

Ronald G. Luton-brown "Guinea Pig Horde" (Norfolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
[3 Pack] Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 / 2015 Screen Protector, Hootech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 / 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, highly recommend!, 17 July 2017
Love the product. Not only did I receive 3 tempered glass screen protectors, but easy to read instructions with a feature to make sure my screen was super clean before applying the protector and a nice little cloth to keep my screen clean once the protector was placed on my phone. Great product at a great price.

[3 Pack] Galaxy J3 2016 Screen Protector, Hootech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 / J3 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product,pleased purchase !, 17 July 2017
I purchased this tempered glass screen protector for my new Phone and was able to install it easily without any problem. Because of the curvature of the phone the screen protector doesn't extend all the way to the edges.

[3 Pack] Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Screen Protector, Hootech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on - no marks, 17 July 2017
Easy to put on phone, no dust, no marks, fits great and you've got another two attempts if the first doesn't work, or when the first becomes unsticky you have more - good value for money!

[3 Pack] Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Screen Protector, Hootech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects well., 17 July 2017
I love these screen protectors! As a clumsy person they have been a life saver and because they are glass they clean up nice and I forget I've got a screen on! Even better though, my phone doesn't loose its sensitivity on the keypad etc!

[3 Pack] Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 Screen Protector, Hootech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 17 July 2017
So far, no problem- seems to be a high quality glass. Arrived in a good carton package that protects from damage during transportation. Also three in a pack is very convenient.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply to apply, 6 July 2017
I've had to buy these as my hubby had sat using his phone a pulled up the corners on his screen saver which was a film type one. So I've gone for the toughened glas to stop him picking at the corners.

Galaxy S8 Screen Protector
Galaxy S8 Screen Protector
Offered by WZS Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome screen, 6 July 2017
Excellent screen protector for my iPhone. I was worried I wouldn't know how to install but the instructions provided are great! I followed the video instructions and was able to install within minutes. Make sure to use all of the provided tools to ensure a perfect fit and watch the online video! It is an excellent guide!

2-Pack Galaxy S7 Screen Protector
2-Pack Galaxy S7 Screen Protector
Offered by WZS Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector!, 6 July 2017
This review is from: 2-Pack Galaxy S7 Screen Protector
I am surprised! The protector was relatively easy to put on. No bubbles, clear display, and smooth feel. I have used these types of protectors before from a name brand, but the feeling under your finger when sliding was sticky and gross. This is smooth.

Galaxy S8 Screen Protector, ONSON Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S8, 9H Hardness, Bubble Free, Anti-Fingerprint HD Screen Protector Film

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this instead of the glass, 6 July 2017
I was hesitant to get this instead of the glass. I have the galaxy s8 The screen is curved and not many of the glass protectors had good reviews. I have the ONSON on my watch and love it. It's cheap so I figured it was worth trying for my phone. I actually like this one better than glass. My glass protectors would never last long. There are no bubbles and this was super easy to put on. I've had it about a month and there is no damage to it or scratches in the film.

iPhone 5S/SE/5C/5 Screen Protector, ONSON [3-Pack] Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5S/SE/5C/5 (4 inch) 9H Hardness, Anti Fingerprint, No Bubbles
Offered by ONSON Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, long-lasting screen protector!, 24 May 2017
Fantastic screen protector! I've been using mine for months now, and it still looks brand new. I'm quite hard on it, too, as I'm in the weld shop every day. I'd purchase this again in a heartbeat! Just remember, you really do need to give it an hour or more to "set" before messing with the phone after you apply it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3