Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for flossy9 > Reviews

Content by flossy9

flossy9

Yogamatters sticky yoga mat Hot pink
Yogamatters sticky yoga mat Hot pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this mat., 2 Aug. 2013
This is the first mat I've bought, and I'm very happy with it. It's still pretty new and is only currently used once a week, so one end will still curl up a little, but it doesn't affect my practice. The thickness is perfect - supportive and comfortable to use. Great bright colour (hot pink) too.

Lamaze Freddie The Firefly
Lamaze Freddie The Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie The Firefly (Toy)
Cute, many features to entertain and stimulate baby's interest and senses. I love all Lamaze toys, but I've seen a friend's baby really enjoy playing with this one in the car, so it was a good choice for another's friend's new baby.

Russell Hobbs Coffee Maker 15215 - Black
Russell Hobbs Coffee Maker 15215 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker!, 2 Aug. 2013
This is my first coffee maker, so I have none other to compare it to, but I'm really enjoying using it so far. It looks good, works quickly and is really easy to clean. I would advise using a mug to fill the water reservoir as opposed to the glass jug (as is suggested in the instructions) as I've found the jug rather awkward and dribbly to use for this. The jug's absolutely fine for pouring your coffee out though (no dribbles)! An inexpensive and effective coffee maker that I'd definitely recommend.

Backpack
Backpack
by Emily Barr

4.0 out of 5 stars Emily Barr on form - do not judge this book by its cover!, 19 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Backpack (Paperback)
The gritty, realistic themes that run through others of Emily Barr's books are also there in 'Backpack'. She creates a main character who you can really get a sense and 'whole picture' of, who - as other reviewers have said - becomes softer and more likeable as the book goes on. I also agree (with some others) that the murder storyline is less important than that of Tansy's own personal journey and transformation. I have read 'The Life You Want' and 'Plan B' by Emily Barr and, if you're looking for a good first book, 'The Life You Want' is unputdownable and fantastic. My bugbear with books such as this one are the awful covers, that make them look trashy - the cover of 'Backpack' does not give an accurate impression of what a great writer Barr is or of the content of the actual book. Enjoy!